The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

I hope this states the point of this thread

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HA

Brilliant,yes they keep us all entertained .................................apart from their own fans. Hoofball rules apparently although their midfield has the ball so infrequently, rumour has it that they are not even sure if they are any good at hoofing it.

Brilliant,yes they keep us all entertained .................................apart from their own fans. Hoofball rules apparently although their midfield has the ball so infrequently, rumour has it that they are not even sure if they are any good at hoofing it.

Surely the midfield not having the ball very often would indicate a team that is good at hoofball, which we are. We are excellent at hoofball.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't base how good a team is by one result you fag, it has to be over a lot of games - unbeaten in 12! GIRFUY

12 games unbeaten.

Hibs are a brilliant team this season.

Don't think we'll be challenging for top 2, but I do think it will be closer than usual.

We're defending like our lifes depend on it and we are taking our chances.

Thats what great teams do.

Its unfortunate that we have to have some people in our support that are just constantly negative.

We are 12 games unbeaten and sitting 3rd.

Don't you have anything positive to say about the club at all?

We are taking our chances and defending extremely well (As great teams go). I really don't see where it is all going to go wrong anytime soon.

The fact that we're only 18 points ahead of you lot is very depressing indeed. sad.gif

Hibernia22 and ForeverHibs

What a pair of total Fannies laugh.giflaugh.gif

Forever Hibs, on 19 December 2009 - 17:57, said:

Its unfortunate that we have to have some people in our support that are just constantly negative.

We are 12 games unbeaten and sitting 3rd.

Don't you have anything positive to say about the club at all?

We are taking our chances and defending extremely well (As great teams go). I really don't see where it is all going to go wrong anytime soon.

I'm pretty sure this was in response to me. Oh dear :(

Archived