The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, sometimes you think things are bad, and then you look around and god sends something to cheer you up...

I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but can the Mods please put this into the P&B Gold forum after the end of the season?

Okay i will admit it,hibs are blink.gif brilliantblink.gif ,what would we do without them.I hope they bring a dvd of the season out as it will be comedy gold,especially the "yogis interviews"compilation-Hertz didnae beat uz likesay,we beat wurselz ken.we wur feart.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edit to add,yogis post match interview.

"dinnae ken wither tae laff or greet ken 6-2 up and then 6-6 and we take nowt fae the game"eh?You took a point from the game you zoomer,a point that will most likely get hibs into europe and more comedy moments for us all to look forward to.

blink.gif <<<<< YOGI.

biggrin.gif <<<<< hibs

Oh, and I'm sure that all Falkirk fans will sympathise with the Hibees at the tactical genius that is John Hughes bringing on Kevin McBride to shore things up at 6-3.

:rolleyes:

It's funny, but there isn't really much to gloat about when they've still finished above us.

Disagree mhak,when you consider it was the best start,by "the best Hibs team in years" against probably the worst Hearts team in years.

It's funny, but there isn't really much to gloat about when they've still finished above us.

We are not in a position to gloat so i havent.We are allowed a good laugh though,arent we?

But we are still in europe. We may be pish, but the rest are worse laugh.gif

No Motherwell are much better than Hibs.

The league DOES lie.

Archived