The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, but the Hibs implosion started not long after this topic - I fear if such smugness fell over the Arabs then we too would have imploded!

It's also much classier to be dignified about your successes rather than shout them from the rooftops.

As a well fan I also know what the effects of a good run can do. Can't see it coming to an end, then when it does you can't seem to find any consistency again. Bad times always follow the good so expect a big rippin if you make "taxi" topics such as this.

They taught Brazil dontcha know. Its all free flowing atacking football down Easter Road way, spearheaded by Colin "as graceful as Pele" Nish. rolleyes.gif

When i was in Brasil ten years ago all the kids had Hibs shirts....true.

This is from todays "Scotsman" website

HIBS manager John Hughes claimed his side had been too scared to win the Edinburgh derby. Chasing their first win in six games, the Easter Road side had taken the lead with an Anthony Stokes penalty eight minutes into the second half, but the disappointed manager pinpointed that as the moment the match actually swung in Hearts' favour.

"I felt we were the much better side in the first half and unlucky not to be in the lead at half time, although Hearts hit the post. I told the boys if they did the same in the second half we'd win the game.

"We got off to a good start with the penalty and that's when the whole game changed and turned on it's head. I think it scared us. I think we were scared to go on and win the game.

Absolutely laughable and shows what a deluded fanny Yogi is.

If they're scared to win,he should be making them fucking terrified to loose.

True Hibs fans should find this kind of excuse totally unacceptable from a clueless clot of a man

Archived