The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldnt bet on you lot beating motherwell. Think we will be 9 ahead going into derby wi a game in hand.

i wouldnt be so sure about having another game in hand on them. im still having nightmates about our last game in hand we had, that we completly managed to mess up sad.gif

Vanq you dont generally get dragged in to this pish. Better off out of it, keep you as one of the decent Hibs posters.

Aye man if it gets out of hand then I'll no bother continuing.

The question he asked was fair enough though, yet teetering on the edge of Pish Lake. Let's see how long we can go without falling in :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a schadenfreude thread but as a Falkirk fan I really wanted Yogi to do well, he was a Falkirk legend and our most successful manager. He just doesn't seem to be able to change the game against more intelligent managers. Often he seemed out of his depth. He seems a great guy but he has a tendency to spout inane bollocks about character,fight and collective battles. He talks the talk very well and Im really grateful for what he did for Falkirk but I think Hibs is a step too far for him

I know this is a schadenfreude thread but as a Falkirk fan I really wanted Yogi to do well, he was a Falkirk legend and our most successful manager. He just doesn't seem to be able to change the game against more intelligent managers. Often he seemed out of his depth. He seems a great guy but he has a tendency to spout inane bollocks about character,fight and collective battles. He talks the talk very well and Im really grateful for what he did for Falkirk but I think Hibs is a step too far for him

We had a lucky escape JJ wanted to sign him as a player. I think he can do the Agincourt/Bannockburn speech etc,but he ain't Wenger,still at least his chairman gives him a few bob.

Archived