Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There were a few sickies over Christmas at my work including a guy who had a headache for four days.

Some people are in work this morning stinking of booze. I'm switching between sympathy because I've been there, jealousy that they went out and amusement at watching a heap of sweaty faces taking turns heading to the toilet for a breather / spew.

To be honest, I think I'm more jealous than anything as I went to bed at half 9 last night.

He only went out for a loaf of bread.

39-year-old with Alzheimer's: why I cycled 16,000 miles

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03d414k

He was on 5Live on the wireless the other day as I was driving around (diesel) & I said the very same thing, no one was in the car to hear me like.

Sick minds think alike.

Grimbo

Stand aside Deontay Wilder, Jimmy Calderwood is the real Bronze Bomber.

Wife's friend was being hassled by some guy while on holiday when Jimmy appeared and lamped the dude saving the day.

Unfortunately, I did not witness this as I was not on the holiday.

I've just made a cheesecake. Despite the fact it's the same recipe and tin I always use, there was too much of the cream cheese mixture to fit the tin.

This is a PTTGOMN (leftover mixture), RTBC (extra mixture meaning individual one for me), and probably a first world problem, so that's why it's here.

I've just made a cheesecake. Despite the fact it's the same recipe and tin I always use, there was too much of the cream cheese mixture to fit the tin.

This is a PTTGOMN (leftover mixture), RTBC (extra mixture meaning individual one for me), and probably a first world problem, so that's why it's here.

What kind did you make?

I know this isn't the right thread, but someone is trying to flog this on Facebook. At least wash the fuckin thing eh.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1451427503.368857.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1451427527.136198.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1451427541.471309.jpg

Even the seagull is walking away.