Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In what has rounded-up a monumentally shite 24 hours, one of our family cats has died at 16. Put down after the vet discovered a lump.

Kick in the teeth.

I'm sorry to hear that. Losing pets, particularly ones you've grown up with, is never easy.

In what has rounded-up a monumentally shite 24 hours, one of our family cats has died at 16. Put down after the vet discovered a lump.

Kick in the teeth.

Went through that twice in the last 14 months with 17 & 18 year old cat siblings. Not nice unfortunately.

My cat normally fucks off for days at a time but after his last week long jaunt about a month ago he's been hanging around the house since.

I hope he hasn't come home to die. I don't fancy losing a pillowcase and a brick.

Don't you go chucking the dead cat in the canal, Skidmarks!

The rep is 1690...

I assumed it was to do with the post count and the WATP made me think it was a The Rangers connection. I'll not pretend I didn't google the date to see what it was. Such is my lack of interest in knowing about the bigot brothers' past I had no idea that was the date of the events until just now!

My cat normally fucks off for days at a time but after his last week long jaunt about a month ago he's been hanging around the house since.

I hope he hasn't come home to die. I don't fancy losing a pillowcase and a brick.

It has probably got a female care pregnant and you will have a litter on your hands.

It has probably got a female care pregnant and you will have a litter on your hands.

Aye, that will be it, he got MWI and shagged another cat, and now has a heavy dose of the fear.