Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Thank you guys.  It was very unexpected, which I don't know if that makes it better or not.

He had been away on holiday with us last month and my sister was there and all his grandkids, so it's comforting to know that one of the last things he did gave him so much joy.

Don't know what to say KB, apart from think about the good times. Feel for you.

Jesus, KB, that's horrible. Very sorry to hear that. Like others have said, I hope those around you are there for you.

There's never a positive of any sorts to take from these things, but in his last few weeks, your dad has seen your new-born and, much more recently, you getting a new job. He would have been a very proud faither :)

1 hour ago, Deeboy said:

Pretty much, yeah. She can use the net but can't delete the history. I'm not sure how they'd be able to stop her just using the 'private' window as she pleases or how they'd find out she has outwith supervising her 24/7(?)

I'd like to know the background of how she knows the mother and why she thought this would be 'cool'. She's twenty, she's not so young anymore and IMO, in those court pictures, she doesn't seem to be showing much remorse. She turned up in a multicolour Superdry jumper ffs. 

She's gone to jail, without doubt she'll get booted black and blue for this. Stupid, stupid lassie. 

Totally agree with you DeeBoy, there's some right c***s out there that just love to revel in other people's misery. 

Grimbo 

Thanks again for all the messages everyone.  

After everything yesterday once I finally got home I got a big hug from my wee girl and we ordered a pizza and I sat and had a beer.

Decided to stick something on TV just to switch off. Rocky IV on sky.

Got upset when Apollo died and had to turn it off.

f**k sake.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Pretty much, yeah. She can use the net but can't delete the history. I'm not sure how they'd be able to stop her just using the 'private' window as she pleases or how they'd find out she has outwith supervising her 24/7(?)

Worth noting that the private/incognito window doesnt completely hide your browsing history, the police would just need to ask the service provider who can bring it up within seconds.

Day off today so after taking the dog out for his constitutional I did a bit of shopping on the Byres Road. 

Nipped in to M&S food for one thing (granola squares). It was dine in for a tenner and with a couple of other 3 4 10 deals I managed to spunk the best part of £50.

One of said items was freshly baked bread which was still warm. Got stuff home and was about to fire into a couple of slices when I saw the label on the reverse stating 'hazelnut and fig loaf'. I'm having one of those thought to myself moments about wtf is this shite? Undeterred I cut the end bit off to see which way the land laid, and it turns out it was fucking dyno.  Who knew?

P.S. Dine in for two has the rotisserie chicken :thumsup2

P.P.S. Any cunto uses M&S.com for buying cases of mixed wine you get 20% off with the code: WINE20 according to the voucher I got.

Edited by jagfox99