Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 hours ago, bennett said:

Needs the worlds largest tattie scone to go with it and broon sauce.

An Ayrshire butcher has created the ‘world’s largest’ square sausage slice to mark the inaugural National Square Sausage Day, which takes place today.

The giant square sausage has been produced by Girvan-based We hae meat and is believed to be the largest ever produced, spanning an impressive 30cm x 40cm, 25 times bigger than an average slice.

0_PBR_AYP_220324_SAUSAGE_01JPG.jpg

That just looks like a couple of carpet tiles 

23 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Any Dons fans fancy a piece of history? 

Think the whole Aberdeen team selt the jerseys that night.

On 24/03/2024 at 17:17, bennett said:

Surely it's easier just to phone for or order a pizza online,  rather than fannying about making your own.

It's easier. But making your own Neapolitan style dough is far tastier than 99% of the shite you get from takeaways. Well worth the effort. 

On 25/03/2024 at 21:41, bennett said:

An Ayrshire butcher has created the ‘world’s largest’ square sausage slice to mark the inaugural National Square Sausage Day, which takes place today.

The giant square sausage has been produced by Girvan-based We hae meat and is believed to be the largest ever produced, spanning an impressive 30cm x 40cm, 25 times bigger than an average slice.

WhEN is LORNe sAUsaGe Day?

Edited by Swarley

On 25/03/2024 at 11:41, bennett said:

I'd like to see that daftie who dips his roll into sauce do it with that bad boy.

33 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Fondly remembering the Knicker Picker webpage

#gbnf

ETA Its been preserved on YouTube! God bless perverts everywhere!

Never heard of this, and part of my job used to be looking for pictures of women's skants on the internet, to the point that I got constant contextual ads for lingerie for six months after leaving the job.

Bit embarrassing to have passers-by thinking I was just some common-or-garden underwear pervert.

31 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Never heard of this, and part of my job used to be looking for pictures of women's skants on the internet, to the point that I got constant contextual ads for lingerie for six months after leaving the job.

Bit embarrassing to have passers-by thinking I was just some common-or-garden underwear pervert.

Too much in that post for me to process at the moment. 
I’ll have to come back later.

Growing old is terrible. I'm not even 40 and groan every time I move. My hands were like ice blocks doing up two ratchet straps in the rain yesterday and I'm just back from a 20 minute walk and my feet are fucking freezing.

Plus, my body is starting to reject certain foods. Fair enough, they're not healthy but they're quick and easy. Stop moaning about packaged meatbaws.

15 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Growing old is terrible. I'm not even 40 and groan every time I move. My hands were like ice blocks doing up two ratchet straps in the rain yesterday and I'm just back from a 20 minute walk and my feet are fucking freezing.

Plus, my body is starting to reject certain foods. Fair enough, they're not healthy but they're quick and easy. Stop moaning about packaged meatbaws.

Come Let Me Love You GIF

just a blip, it gets better.

Spoiler

Cracking Up Lol GIF