Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

It stuck on the shovel thingy!

Funny enough, we were looking at the Ooni but all the pellets seemed a bit of a faff.

You get straight gas ones. 

Also, use coarse semolina on your pizza peel and fire it in there with some confidence. Also, make sure there are no holes in yuor dough. 

11 hours ago, bennett said:

A new family home has been put on the market but there is a catch - the way to the front door is partially blocked by a lamppost.

0_CCP_NEC_140324LAMPOST015JPG.jpg

The property on Boldon Lane, South Shields, was built as part of what has been described as an "exceptional" new-build development. It is one of 10 four-bedroom terraced homes on the market for £235,000. But buyers may be put off one property on the row, as a lamppost is located right at the entrance to the home. Meanwhile at the rear of another property, a lamppost is completing blocking the driveway from any practical use.

0_Lamp-post-blocks-access-to-new-build-p

£325,000 each!! They're not even detached. Look at the size of the driveway. Two steps off the pavement and you're in the front door.

41 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

£325,000 each!! They're not even detached. Look at the size of the driveway. Two steps off the pavement and you're in the front door.

Now that you have made me aware of your Dyscalculia, I'm afraid I can no longer trust your assessment of what constitutes a "c**t on the road".

11 hours ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Now that you have made me aware of your Dyscalculia, I'm afraid I can no longer trust your assessment of what constitutes a "c**t on the road".

Ooooops! :lol:

Needs the worlds largest tattie scone to go with it and broon sauce.

An Ayrshire butcher has created the ‘world’s largest’ square sausage slice to mark the inaugural National Square Sausage Day, which takes place today.

The giant square sausage has been produced by Girvan-based We hae meat and is believed to be the largest ever produced, spanning an impressive 30cm x 40cm, 25 times bigger than an average slice.

0_PBR_AYP_220324_SAUSAGE_01JPG.jpg

1 minute ago, bennett said:

An Ayrshire butcher has created the ‘world’s largest’ square sausage slice to mark the inaugural National Square Sausage Day, which takes place today.

The giant square sausage has been produced by Girvan-based We hae meat and is believed to be the largest ever produced, spanning an impressive 30cm x 40cm, 25 times bigger than an average slice.

I hate to say it but that looks dryer than a nun's proverbial.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

30x 40 ≠ a square 

Good to see them taking a lead from furniture adverts and using small people to make it look bigger. 

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

On Annual Leave, so nipped into Lochee for a jar.

Karaoke in full swing. Monday lunchtime.. 😂

which quality establishment were you frequenting?

I remember the go to daytime karaoke in the toon was the Smugglers opposite the Global Beer Company.

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

which quality establishment were you frequenting?

I remember the go to daytime karaoke in the toon was the Smugglers opposite the Global Beer Company.

Kelly's. Only the most salubrious of watering holes for me 😎

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Noice

In fairness to Kelly's it's not one of these poncey pretendy Irish pubs. It's just somewhere that local jakies with Irish surnames frequent. I don't mind the place.

None of them are in any fit state to take over the post office and declare Lochee a Republic.

Edited by Cosmic Joe