Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I wear a pair of loafers just like yours.

Just let that sink in.

I knew you were a style icon really. Let's hope it's a mild one eh so we can continue to wear such smart shoes deep into the winter months. 

Just now, accies1874 said:

I managed to see two Swastikas in Hamilton this morning: one spray-painted onto the shutters of an Indian takeaway, and the other tattooed onto a guy. It really is some town.

I got an email the other day from a man called Swastika. Not some NF but but an India IT contractor type. 

Moving to Edinburgh today, my wife and the baby are moving up in a couple of weeks as she has a few things she needs to get sorted before they join me. Was difficult to leave the baby, this will be the longest I've gone without seeing her since she was born. Not sure I would be able to cope with working away from home.

A boy from my Village has just been on Jeremy Kyle, should see the nick of the c**t:lol:. It aired today, fucking hilarious.

You would see the boy in question at the Astro's playing football with lads that are not even in 1st year. He's about 26 as well:lol:

The one with the Superman t-shirt?

The lad with the grey tracksuit top. The story's about a DNA test to prove wether or not he's the father of this wee laddie.

Aye, watching it just now. I'm as sad as the folk on it. The nick of these people though. And those accents!

I saw that one this morning. The boy isn't very bright.

I've been with my girlfriend for 24 months. This other girl says I have a baby with her. We broke up over a year ago. I'm not the dad.

*is the dad*

I want a lie detector test, I haven't cheated on my girlfriend.

Are turkey basters a big seller in your village?

Aye, watching it just now. I'm as sad as the folk on it. The nick of these people though. And those accents!

Aye they're no too bonny like. He's as gormless as they come that lad. You're lucky if the Mum, Dad, the boy on the program and the wee brother have worked a day in their life. You always see the dad kicking about with an injury. One week it will be a stookie on his wrist, the next a crutch. Workshy as they come.

I saw that one this morning. The boy isn't very bright.

I've been with my girlfriend for 24 months. This other girl says I have a baby with her. We broke up over a year ago. I'm not the dad.

*is the dad*

I want a lie detector test, I haven't cheated on my girlfriend.

Are turkey basters a big seller in your village?

Tbf i thought he would have been worse. It was still totally hilarious as I've know the boy all his days as its a small village. The lassie that came out shouting the odds was taking no pish like.

5 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

Shower installer?

Anyway slow news day:

TV's Colin and Justin caught up in Air Transat flight delay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36834627

Air Transat are by far the worst airline I've ever flown with.  The plane still had one of those old TVs hanging down the middle of the ailse that everyone has to crane their necks to see.

And the film was that fucking awful Green Latern shite as well.

That's what you get when you fly economy I suppose.