Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are you serious about 24 cans a day? I brag about being a notorious beer guzzler and could maybe do that in a weekend, I don't believe anyone could regularly drink that much beer in a day!

Honest answer here. I have easily drunk more than Gazza and Best put together. ( i once shifted 23 dozen in a fortnight).I'm still here. Guess it is just how your body handles it. I have cut right back now since the kids have come along. 

Just now, throbber said:

You wouldn't really - assuming you are awake for 18 hours in the day you only need a beer an hour or slightly more when you are awake so you could space it out.

Took the words out my mouth throbber. The dedicated alike needs a good alarm clock. The secret is to get up early and drink little and often until collapsing in a heap.

That's about, give or take, 19/20 cans a day for two weeks.

I'd be dead after one day.

Aye, had a few mad ones over the years, maybe three bottles of wine over the course of the day, or 12 pints if an all day shot, but can guarantee I'm hinging oot my arse for a couple of days afterwards.

Fair play Supermik! You'll need to take Throbber under your wing and teach him your ways.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I used to have one of these "thirst aid" hats that allowed to let me drink two tinnies at once via a straw. The novelty soon wore off much like I'm sure it will with this beer dispenser.

I used to have one as well. Like any beer drunk through a straw it made it flat. The hat was not used after a few cans.

33 minutes ago, supermik said:

Honest answer here. I have easily drunk more than Gazza and Best put together. ( i once shifted 23 dozen in a fortnight).I'm still here. Guess it is just how your body handles it. I have cut right back now since the kids have come along. 

276 cans over 14 days?! That's outrageously jakey behaviour. Plus it must have cost about £200 (provided you weren't buying trampy liquids like Spar own beer)?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

276 cans over 14 days?! That's outrageously jakey behaviour. Plus it must have cost about £200 (provided you weren't buying trampy liquids like Spar own beer)?

The boy was probably on his holidays, where can you get a fortnights holiday for £200 these days.

11 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

The boy was probably on his holidays, where can you get a fortnights holiday for £200 these days.

I once worked away from home and stayed in a hotel. I noticed that they had cans of schlitz lager for sale. The barman said that they had never sold any of them before. They had to go out and buy more....:lol: