Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

33 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The story is genuinely heartbreaking, killing his Dad and being put in a police car and taken from home to home. No wonder the c***s fighting dogs in the jungle.

slippery.JPG

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

What's the script with Slippery mudering someone?  It's obviously one of the many P&B stories that I have not fully picked up on. 

Stumigoo pm'd me and said you'll be getting the same treatment if you keep giving him any more of your pish.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Don't shoot the messenger, it's your homicidal son-in-law you need to take it up with.

stu is my younger son's mate not my son-in-law.  Christ man you're all over the place here, one too many Fosters maybe?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

stu is my younger son's mate not my son-in-law.  Christ man you're all over the place here, one too many Fosters maybe?

He told me he's your son-in-law. He's one for the watching that boy.

RIP Clive.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What's the script with your younger son's mate or your son-in-law  murdering someone?  It's obviously one of the many P&B stories that I have not fully picked up on. 

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What's the script with your younger son's mate or your son-in-law  murdering someone?  It's obviously one of the many P&B stories that I have not fully picked up on. 

You will need to ask Dee Man he's the expert on the subject.  Don't believe everything he says though.