Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Div should give this guy a free Platinum membership.

Mumsnet cyber hacker ordered to do 200 hours' unpaid work.

The parenting site had to reset the passwords of 7.7 million members.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-36954673

7.7 million of them?

Thinking back, we were like Luxembourg declaring war on the Soviet Union.

Just now, Hillonearth said:

7.7 million of them?

Div was kidding us on about the upgrade hassle, it was Justine firing off broadsides to all and sundry to warn off old foes.

56 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

7.7 million of them?

Aye but 7 million of those accounts are aliases created by P&Bers.

7 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Aye but 7 million of those accounts are aliases created by P&Bers.

Aye but how many mumseynet infiltrators are amongst us? 

They could proper tidy this place up (no sexist meaning intended) but then they'd blow their cover eh? 

I bet these mumseynet sleeper cells are behind the red dot brigade? 

Just a theory.  No one needs to get hurt. 

G-Bo 

I've gone off drinking and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I cant find anyone to share a pint with AHAHAHA.

Seriously though, right now I'm contemplating going out but I think I'd just rather have a cup of tea and stay in. Wtf is wrong with me? I got steaming last weekend and didn't enjoy it at all. I'm only 23 ffs.

I've gone off drinking and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I cant find anyone to share a pint with AHAHAHA.

Seriously though, right now I'm contemplating going out but I think I'd just rather have a cup of tea and stay in. Wtf is wrong with me? I got steaming last weekend and didn't enjoy it at all. I'm only 23 ffs.

I went out on Saturday night for the last time in ages last weekend, and I'm still thinking that'll do me just fine for a while. Feeling rough on a coach the next morning and being in the potential chunder zone probably didn't help. Quiet Wednesday pints FTW.

Probably mostly because I can think of better ways to spend large(ish) sums of money than detrimentally intoxicating myself. Had an all day BBQ drinking sesh the week before that and was perfectly fine though and usually I'm far from a lightweight. The classic 'bad pint' I'd say.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

When I was 25 or 26 I went off the drink. You may never drink heavily again,I still have beer from Christmas in my fridge,  I can't stomach it now.