Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

My missus done her back in a few days ago and is being a right nippy sweetie so I'm fucking off out to the karaoke bar tonight with some friends to get pissed.

14 minutes ago, sjc said:

My missus done her back in a few days ago and is being a right nippy sweetie so I'm fucking off out to the pub tonight with some friends to get pissed.

That's a bit racist considering where you are. 

Reported. 

postcode ladies pics thread? Hmmn I got outed as creepy trying to do an Aidan by suggesting that a fellow P&B'er with relationship issues might want to video his 2nd date so that if it went wrong then we the Pep Guardiola's of this community could study the video to solve the problem, if one arose?

Grimbo

ETA it's one rule for the perverts etc & 1 in the eye for possible foreign council tax avoiders?

You were outed as a creep well before that Grimbo.

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

postcode ladies pics thread? Hmmn I got outed as creepy trying to do an Aidan by suggesting that a fellow P&B'er with relationship issues might want to video his 2nd date so that if it went wrong then we the Pep Guardiola's of this community could study the video to solve the problem, if one arose?

Grimbo

ETA it's one rule for the perverts etc & 1 in the eye for possible foreign council tax avoiders?

The difference is that throbber can play innocent with his wee Highland boy lost voice if the people from the sex offender register stop him. "Ocht I was just photographing a lovely crow and the girl in her bra must have crept into shot". There's no escaping you sounding perverted with your Frank Sidebottom voice. 

47 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That's a bit racist considering where you are. 

Reported. 

even worse when you take into account that she's Japanese but f**k it, she's been doing my head in the last few days.