Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

In a way, his last message made me feel a bit sorry for him. Was "falling in love with her". Not sure it's the right thing to do to keep taking the piss. Even though I was positively encouraging it yesterday.

I imagine he's a Fatal Attraction type who falls in love with every woman who he has ever been with and sees them as his property from the moment they meet. I'll bet Penelopi Pitstop isn't the first woman he has bombarded with sinister messages after he has been dinghyed. I also wouldn't be surprised if he has a freezer full of women's heads.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I imagine he's a Fatal Attraction type who falls in love with every woman who he has ever been with and sees them as his property from the moment they meet. I'll bet Penelopi Pitstop isn't the first woman he has bombarded with sinister messages after he has been dinghyed. I also wouldn't be surprised if he has a freezer full of women's heads.

I had a friend that was like that, would be talking about how much he loved his girlfriends after about 2 months together and would be so unbelievably creepily possessive over them it was actually like watching a car crash. He always went for younger girls, at 26/27 he was sniffing around 18 year olds but eventually found the love of his life in the form of a 35 year old with two kids that made him "Truly happy" according to one of his many horrific Facebook rants about how great his life was with this new woman. They got married and divorced within 2 years of meeting, which I guarantee you would find hilarious if you ever saw his Facebook rants at the time they first got together.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Candlelit? Sounds dreamy.

Wait...what flavour of Space Raiders? And what shoes would you wear?

How about some understated black suede dessert boots? Would it be devilish to go for Pickled Onion starter and main? How about Beef? I'm not a fan of the spicy ones. 

26 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

In a way, his last message made me feel a bit sorry for him. Was "falling in love with her". Not sure it's the right thing to do to keep taking the piss. Even though I was positively encouraging it yesterday.

He's a creepy misogynist maniac. Don't feel sorry for him. 

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He's an amalgamation of XBL and WTM. An abomination.  

Deserves everything he gets.

If the Greek is up for it you could really destroy him.

Get her to get in touch saying that she's dumped you because of the way you spoke about her. She could fall for him again, based on the fact that his messages to you showed genuine feelings. She now realises that he was a nice guy getting bullied by you.

Obviously this would end with another roasting of him (all over again), with extra portillo on the side.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

How about some understated black suede dessert boots? Would it be devilish to go for Pickled Onion starter and main? How about Beef? I'm not a fan of the spicy ones. 

A double dose of Pickled Onion does sound devilish. I like the element of danger.

Beef is out because last time I ate a (£1) packet I was spewing and shiteing for a day (and it was a day off work that I had already booked).