Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just applied for my travel visa to enter the US and instead of being approved it's been sent off for review with Trump no doubt casting his eye over my application.
#prayfornaitch

Log in and check it, same thing happened last week with myself. It was approved within half an hour of being sent for referral.

2 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Away to Orlando in May for my brother's wedding. First time in the States for me so looking forward to it.

I'm sure you'll have heard/read it all before but Orlando really is great. I'd love to emigrate and live/work there but the missus is too much of a homer! The bairn is totally on my side though, naturally! 

I assume you have a couple of weeks to go see the sights and aren't just there for the wedding? 

Any plans to go see an Orlando City game when you're there? They're fucking rotten but the tripe American fans come out with is pretty funny! They also carry their own yellow and red cards to wave about!^_^

$11 a beer though...:thumbsdown

I'm sure you'll have heard/read it all before but Orlando really is great. I'd love to emigrate and live/work there but the missus is too much of a homer! The bairn is totally on my side though, naturally! 
 I assume you have a couple of weeks to go see the sights and aren't just there for the wedding? 
Any plans to go see an Orlando City game when you're there? They're fucking rotten but the tripe American fans come out with is pretty funny! They also carry their own yellow and red cards to wave about![emoji5]
$11 a beer though...:thumbsdown

Only there for a week but assuming I do like it will definitely go back. Will need to get round all the sights.

Was looking to get to an Orlando City game but they're in Houston that weekend which is a shame.

Just now, The Naitch said:

Only there for a week but assuming I do like it will definitely go back. Will need to get round all the sights.

Was looking to get to an Orlando City game but they're in Houston that weekend which is a shame.

Might be a bit much to cram all the sites into a week but you'll get a fair few things done. It'll be nice and hot in May but not uncomfortably hot. Orlando City will be in their new stadium soon. Shame, quite an eye opener driving into the 'hood to go to the Citrus Bowl! 

Just applied for my travel visa to enter the US and instead of being approved it's been sent off for review with Trump no doubt casting his eye over my application.
#prayfornaitch

As long as you didn't tick yes to the question about whether you are a terrorist or war criminal you'll be fine.

Oh and lie for the "Trump, good guy or wank?" question.

As long as you didn't tick yes to the question about whether you are a terrorist or war criminal you'll be fine.

Oh and lie for the "Trump, good guy or wank?" question.

I was meant to tick no for that question? [emoji849]

Have to applaud their foolproof approach to catching terrorists by just asking them directly. Will absolutely work seeing as terrorists are as honest as the day is long. Real pillars of the community.

20 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

I was meant to tick no for that question? emoji849.png

Have to applaud their foolproof approach to catching terrorists by just asking them directly. Will absolutely work seeing as terrorists are as honest as the day is long. Real pillars of the community.

MI5 security vetting used to have a question along the lines of "Have you been involved in revolutionary activity, in this or any other country?"

One coup in some shitey backwater and it's held against you.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

MI5 security vetting used to have a question along the lines of "Have you been involved in revolutionary activity, in this or any other country?"

Ironic considering Auntie Stella dumped various agents into Britain's far left & far right in order to keep them afloat & justify her departmental budget for surveillance on "internal security risks". 

40 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Remember when you arrive make loads of jokes about Jihad and blowing up the airport. The officials love that kind of humour, it lightens the mood.

.. and if they get really concerned about your passport - just say it's not yours.

.. and if they get really concerned about your passport - just say it's not yours.

... and that you have some different ones in your bag

Oh and the traditional greeting in America is Allahu Akbar.