Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I fucking love that song and video. 

Thank you.

Has it been used in some show or advert recently? Seems to have leapt to 38m views after years bubbling away almost unnoticed. Such a good workout tune plus it's one of the few wholesome videos on the entire internet I can happily watch over and over. 

Edited by Shandon Par

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Has it been used in some show or advert recently? Seems to have leapt to 38m views after years bubbling away almost unnoticed. Such a good workout tune plus it's one of the few wholesome videos on the entire internet I can happily watch over and over. 

Can't say I've noticed it recently but over the years I'm probably responsible for about 30m of those views.

18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can't say I've noticed it recently but over the years I'm probably responsible for about 30m of those views.

I was skipping to it in the garden this morning. What a happy scene it was. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Mike Ashley's house for sale, £16m, or £75k a month for 25 yrs if you take up the mortgage option.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45622419.html

Selling off the assets to pay for the court case against Rangers, I presume?

That looks fucking horrific inside.  Like the idea of my own golf course though.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I've had 17 bags of Space Raiders this week so far. 

The last time I has Space Raiders it was one of the big £1 bags, beef flavour. I ended up spewing and shiteing loads about 6 hours later until I was empty then spent the next day in bed with stomach ache and occasionally shitting brown water. Was the first time in many years I'd been properly ill. This was a couple of years ago, and even though I've no idea what caused it, I've never touched Space Raiders since.

Was fine the day after and had a bacon double cheeseburger meal from Burger King to celebrate this fact (which was the first thing I'd eaten in about 32 hours).

The last time I has Space Raiders it was one of the big £1 bags, beef flavour. I ended up spewing and shiteing loads about 6 hours later until I was empty then spent the next day in bed with stomach ache and occasionally shitting brown water. Was the first time in many years I'd been properly ill. This was a couple of years ago, and even though I've no idea what caused it, I've never touched Space Raiders since.
Was fine the day after and had a bacon double cheeseburger meal from Burger King to celebrate this fact (which was the first thing I'd eaten in about 32 hours).

Think you had Gastroenteritis, doubt it had anything to do with space raiders, beef or otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Think you had Gastroenteritis, doubt it had anything to do with space raiders, beef or otherwise.

The connection has been made in my brain though and I fear Space Raiders are ruined forever for me. Fortunately there are plenty of other corn and maize based snacks for me.