Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I gave out my first red dot today to a person that goes by the moniker "The Kincardine".
I did it because that person red dotted me rather than use their words to describe their emotions.

It felt good to red dot them. Like I had power over my own decisions.

Don't fool yourself. You are now The Kincardine's bitch. If he can manipulate you once he'll do it again.

P&B is getting a bit bad luck Brian isn't it?

Bambino gets thrown on his uppers, Slenderman has overdone it on the mephedrone/plant food.

However, the community of P&Bers has shown its true colours by helping out bambino and I'm sure if Slenderman will get the same support. What a heartwarming place this is, except for the junior forum, the members of which should all be immediately killed.

28 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Train journeys are quite decent. Sat with cans listening to music (on headphones) that I've not listened to in a long time.

Table seat and beers with two mates is ideal.   Using the spare seat for the carryoot.  

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

P&B is getting a bit bad luck Brian isn't it?

Bambino gets thrown on his uppers, Slenderman has overdone it on the mephedrone/plant food.

However, the community of P&Bers has shown its true colours by helping out bambino and I'm sure if Slenderman will get the same support. What a heartwarming place this is, except for the junior forum, the members of which should all be immediately killed.

If he needs surgery Lichtie23 will do it.

12 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

No traffic to report there. Aye, it's fair impressive. The rope bits and the wing shield thingys were my favourites.

Can't wait until the next hurricane. Looking forward to the wind breaks becoming flying guillotines, detaching from the side of the bridge. 

4 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Yeah. ECG  was ok and bloodworks.

Not what I feared. Just need lots of painkillers as its an inflammation on the heart cartilage.

As a qualified consultant after googling that I diagnose costochondritis and prescribe ibuprofen and lying on the sofa for a fortnight watching TV.  Hydrocodone might be nice if your doctor is obliging. 

Did they decide it was racist or wasn't racist to sing that Lukaku had a 24" cock?

Chance of nuclear war, Trump, lad from Team America's son, Brexit, Zombie Tory government in charge, Syria, Yemen, Myanmar. Don't give a f**k about all that, gadge! What about the cock song. The media, especially newspapers, are fixated about cocks. Whenever someone gets his cock cut off, anywhere in the world, it makes the papers. Fucking mental. Now we're onto songs. If anyone hasn't heard worse songs than that at the football then they've led sheltered lives.