Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I reckon have never vomited unless alcohol has been involved since I was a child. This chamged spectacularly lastnight. Out of nowhere I am spewing rings round myself. Its now really bitter orangey bile (big team found) but what I dont understand is it seems to be regenerating itself.

Iv had only sips of water since last night and I am still spraying out loads of this stuff.

What a fucking state I am in today.

That, my friend, is full on bad AIDS.

19 hours ago, sjc said:

Had this b*****d removed yesterday. 

Jesus fucking wept. Are you Steve McQueen?

Anyway, I've been learning about fags lately, something I've been entirely ignorant of until now. Nice of Nigel Farage to cheer us all up by posing for the new packs.

Spoiler

cigarette-health-warning-label-910737.jp

10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Jesus fucking wept. Are you Steve McQueen?

Anyway, I've been learning about fags lately, something I've been entirely ignorant of until now. Nice of Nigel Farage to cheer us all up by posing for the new packs.

Reveal hidden contents

cigarette-health-warning-label-910737.jp

The black stuff is a mixture of bile and debris not tar. I don't smoke. It's a gall bladder. 

Just now, sjc said:

The black stuff is a mixture of bile and debris not tar. I don't smoke. It's a gall bladder. 

No no no, it was a reference to The Blob. I'd already decided to post about the cigarette packs.

Anyway, good luck freezing it before it absorbs the whole town.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40438207

To quote Bill Hicks, we haven't lost a cancer cure here.

County Attorney James Brue described the book as a hardcover encyclopaedia, and said the weapon used was a .50-calibre Desert Eagle handgun.

So, in other words "a fucking cannon"

I simply don't care about 'The Nation's Little Soldier' :yucky Bradley Lowry. Aye its shit the poor wee guy has a horrible condition and I can't imagine what it's like for his family, but I don't know them and it doesn't affect me.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I simply don't care about 'The Nation's Little Soldier' :yucky Bradley Lowry. Aye its shit the poor wee guy has a horrible condition and I can't imagine what it's like for his family, but I don't know them and it doesn't affect me.

^^^forgot to list him in Dead Pool.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

In all fairness, that sums up the Government attitude to every working class person in the country (not just the Public Sector). At least you're honest.

I also care less about the wee fella, even if he has been dealt a shit hand, than I do about my own daughter who has a condition which, while not life-threatening, is fairly serious - just not serious enough, apparently, for the financial help she needs to live a better life and, not coincidentally, provide a better life for her daughter.

I feel bad for the wee fella and his family, but not anymore so than I feel bad for any ill child and their respective families. It's good that Bradley has been able to do some great things but why haven't more terminally ill children been able to do these things? Why him? Same with the wee lad Jay Beattie. It's rubbish he's got a disability and it's great seeing him have the time of his life, but surely similar efforts can be made in similar cases?

10 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I feel bad for the wee fella and his family, but not anymore so than I feel bad for any ill child and their respective families. It's good that Bradley has been able to do some great things but why haven't more terminally ill children been able to do these things? Why him? Same with the wee lad Jay Beattie. It's rubbish he's got a disability and it's great seeing him have the time of his life, but surely similar efforts can be made in similar cases?

It's the way these kids are used in a "look how much we care" way by people (& Clubs) from an industry that by and large is completely out of touch with reality that I'm uncomfortable with.

I sometimes wonder if the parents feel this way?

Edited by sjc

1 minute ago, sjc said:

It's they was these kids are used in a "look how much we care" way by people (& Clubs) from an industry that by and large is completely out of touch with reality that I'm uncomfortable with.

The faither of "Wee Jay" isn't averse to posting absolute, 100% did not happens on Facebook in the search for likes and free tickets to Parkhead from what I've seen shared on FB and on here.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The faither of "Wee Jay" isn't averse to posting absolute, 100% did not happens on Facebook in the search for likes and free tickets to Parkhead from what I've seen shared on FB and on here.

Seriously? That's pretty distasteful tbh.

It's the way these kids are used in a "look how much we care" way by people (& Clubs) from an industry that by and large is completely out of touch with reality that I'm uncomfortable with.

I've wondered this as well. Do they ever feel, particularly wee Jay, they are being taken advantage of? Maybe I'm just being cynical though.

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

His Dad blocked me on facebook. 

Posted a Didn't happen meme, He removed it then blocked me :lol:

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

His Dad blocked me on facebook. 

Posted a Didn't happen meme, He removed it then blocked me :lol:

I've got no issue with raising awareness and for the young boy meeting his heroes, but when it becomes something else it gets a bit grubby.

Just now, sjc said:

What was the post you commented on?

Just one of the usual shite posts from him, His son had said Keiran tierney could have his teeth iirc.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I've got no issue with raising awareness and for the young boy meeting his heroes, but when it becomes something else it gets a bit grubby.

To me it certainly seems like its gone beyond meeting heroes tbh. 

If Celtic were to stop giving free tickets then there would be a backlash from media i'd imagine.