Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

If they were planning on getting pished then it's forgivable as you get drunk slightly faster when drinking through a straw because you take in less oxygen as you swallow.

You're trying to sell sand to the Arabs there.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I was at Supercube in Edinburgh a few weeks ago as part of my younger brother's stag do.

From memory I sang:

Baba O'Reilly

Feel Good Hit of the Summer

Miami (Will Smith)

And some other shit which I've forgotten. And there were 9 of us and we had 100 minutes.

At the staff Christmas party I sang White Lines.

Oh and when me and Stellaboz were pished in March after our game in Paisley (0-0), we went to Arctic Bar (I had to try it once) and I sang One Way Ticket (To Hell And Back). They were selling dodgy pies at 9pm.

What I'm getting at is that yes, karaoke is quality. For the most part. And I'm a horrible singer.

It must be love

baggy trousers

runaway train

500 miles

Sunshine on leith

Thought I sung them perfect imho, but just seen the snapchats and maybe no eh

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I was at Supercube in Edinburgh a few weeks ago as part of my younger brother's stag do.

From memory I sang:

Baba O'Reilly

Feel Good Hit of the Summer

Miami (Will Smith)

And some other shit which I've forgotten. And there were 9 of us and we had 100 minutes.

At the staff Christmas party I sang White Lines.

Oh and when me and Stellaboz were pished in March after our game in Paisley (0-0), we went to Arctic Bar (I had to try it once) and I sang One Way Ticket (To Hell And Back). They were selling dodgy pies at 9pm.

What I'm getting at is that yes, karaoke is quality. For the most part. And I'm a horrible singer.

I did War Pigs at my works Christmas do a few years ago. Never got asked back.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

This flat seems to get a lot of these wee beasties and outside they can be found in abundance. DSC_1492.JPG

Looks like a woodlouse, according to yon Hugh Fearnlry-Dick-Whittingtonstall they're quite tasty if dipped in batter and fried.

11 hours ago, philpy said:

@sjc look where I've had a walk by this morning

Is that actually sjc's old boat?

...and were the new owners informed of the sordid goings-on that had taken place therein?

9 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

This flat seems to get a lot of these wee beasties and outside they can be found in abundance.

If that's a peabug, they're a sign of damp somewhere. You can stick an old bit of wood out in your garden for a couple of weeks in the autumn and there'll be thousands of the wee buggers.

Any rotting tree trunks anywhere in your vicinity?

If that's a peabug, they're a sign of damp somewhere. You can stick an old bit of wood out in your garden for a couple of weeks in the autumn and there'll be thousands of the wee buggers.
Any rotting tree trunks anywhere in your vicinity?

I'm up on the first floor. And moving out soon so it's no big deal. Plus this is a granite building, probably been damp for years.

Strolling home through Glasgow Green and I've just seen a dog squeeze one out while another dog was licking its arse. One of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed, yet here I am with a constant fit of the giggles.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Is that actually sjc's old boat?
...and were the new owners informed of the sordid goings-on that had taken place therein?

Can't mind which it was, i know he sold it, don't know if it was moved on. Lovely walk along the canal though, walked 4 miles in total.