Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 hours ago, paranoid android said:

My gay nephew is getting a colonoscopy this weekend.

Fucking loves a camera.

I think you've got the first two words of your second sentence the wrong way round.

The Japanese never cease to amaze on their quest for photographs.

I made the mistake of wearing a kilt in Japan once and ended up spending the whole day doing those stupid two-finger peace sign poses.

Never again.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Think its probably you thats learning the lesson.

That will be a fortune aswell, unless thats the peemanent Tightswood Bear solution...

Guys just been round to measure it up for a new double glazed unit. £120 fitted. 

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Guys just been round to measure it up for a new double glazed unit. £120 fitted. 

Take it out of her pocket money for the next 5 years, it's the only way she'll learn.

I made the mistake of wearing a kilt in Japan once and ended up spending the whole day doing those stupid two-finger peace sign poses.

Never again.

I went to my works new factory in China a few years ago and ended up in some bizarre set up where I got stopped for a group photo whenever I went out.

So, I was cutting the grass and have accidentally, what can only be described as "eviscerated" a poor wee frog.
I feel like an utter b*****d, will probably hand myself into the police later.

Write a poem...'to a frog'

I like to think of myself as quite a liberal guy, but I've just found myself failing miserably in a biggus dickus moment where two really obvious transexual men (or women now? I should say women I suppose) both ended up on their arses on the bus as a result of evidently still working out how to use high heel shoes. I was managing fine until the girl across from me set me off*.

*laughing, for avoidance of doubt.

I like to think of myself as quite a liberal guy, but I've just found myself failing miserably in a biggus dickus moment where two really obvious transexual men (or women now? I should say women I suppose) both ended up on their arses on the bus as a result of evidently still working out how to use high heel shoes. I was managing fine until the girl across from me set me off*.

People falling over is very funny though

...as long as they're not: a- disabled, b- old, c- badly hurt, d- transsexuals getting to grips with high heels.

Hedgecutter on a bus "shocker"

8 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Nae cunts on a bus thread for this pish.

Hedgecutter on a bus "shocker"

Gives one time to make better use of your time:

Write a poem...'to a frog'

Wee, sleekit, cowran, tim'rous frog,
Oh, why did you stray out fae yer bog,
Oh, what's that sound, I hear a roar,
It's Romeo, wi' a 'mower!
Tae be chopped up wid be quite sore,
Wi blood splat'ring gore.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

So, I was cutting the grass and have accidentally, what can only be described as "eviscerated" a poor wee frog.

I was moving a load of wood that I'd piled up in the garden the other week and disturbed a collosal toad.  I disturbed it even more when I dropped a huge fucker of a log on it.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I was moving a load of wood that I'd piled up in the garden the other week and disturbed a collosal toad.  I disturbed it even more when I dropped a huge fucker of a log on it.

Was the gardener on his day off?

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Hand yourself in for killing the frog or for starting a sentence with the word "so"?