Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, sjc said:

Yip that's the one! 

Not sure what these "sordid goings on" you talk of @BigFatTabbyDave. You make my residency there sound like a scene from "Dead calm"

I'm just assuming. Frankly, I'd be disappointed to discover otherwise.

And I was picturing more 'Donkey Punch' than 'Dead Calm'. Well, the first half, at least.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Absolutely not. Poetic even. And beautiful.

Thank you kind Sir. It wasn't the intention to give her a middle name for any reason but a combination of giving her the option of a Western name and the name "fitting" nicely alongside Sakura, we decided it was ok.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm just assuming. Frankly, I'd be disappointed to discover otherwise.

And I was picturing more 'Donkey Punch' than 'Dead Calm'. Well, the first half, at least.

You'd need a wide beam boat to properly throw someone about tbh....

25 minutes ago, sjc said:

You'd need a wide beam boat to properly throw someone about tbh....

Don't do yourself down. I'm sure your lady finds your beam's width eminently satisfactory.

5 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Is there any chance Goodwin will play? :(

I think he's still registered, but has very much withdrawn to the touchline, I'm afraid.

He does have to be warned to get back in the "technical area" from time to time, though  :P

On 05/07/2017 at 07:39, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I think he's still registered, but has very much withdrawn to the touchline, I'm afraid.

He does have to be warned to get back in the "technical area" from time to time, though  :P

:(

I'm surprised that doesn't get him sent to the stand, with his record :whistle

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

The Japanese never cease to amaze on their quest for photographs.

The other day they were battling over access to a bloody squirrel in hyde park.

Today I am at a safari park and there is a kid trapped on a climbing frame for ten minutes howling, with the dad trying to coax him down.  The mother then arrives to help her distressed child, nope she whips oot the camera, snapping furiously to capture the scene while offering no help.  Eventually they got the bairn down, no doubt a tale to be told in years to come.

Photo mad they are.

I once witnessed an Asian family filming the children packing the bags at a Tesco in Kirkcudbright. A holiday moment for the ages that they will watch back time and time again.

When we were on holiday in New Zealand, a few times Asian women would just pick my daughter up to have their picture taken with her without asking first.

The first time it happened I wasn't too happy about it, but they were harmless and my daughter was loving the attention.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

When we were on holiday in New Zealand, a few times Asian women would just pick my daughter up to have their picture taken with her without asking first.
The first time it happened I wasn't too happy about it, but they were harmless and my daughter was loving the attention.

Let's hope Gerry McCann doesn't read this

Did these people have curly hair by any chance?
Eastern Asians go crazy for people with curly hair for some reason.

This. Was sitting at a Cafe with my 3yo daughter who has strawberry blonde curly hair and some old Chinese bloke walks up to us and asks if he can take her photo.

I wanted to tell him to "f**k off ya auld peedo" but I politely refused the request.

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Did these people have curly hair by any chance?
Eastern Asians go crazy for people with curly hair for some reason.

If you have curly hair go to Japan or Korea. Do a bit of banging.

My daughter has the curliest blonde hair you've ever seen.