Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was out for dinner the other day and had some haggis balls as a starter. They were from the intros or side order bit of the menu rather than the starters. With proper starters around £7, at £3.95 I was expecting two or three tiny deep fried balls. Instead they produced a big bowl of of count them... nine big balls with a tub of a peppery whisky sauce. What a glorious day.

count them... nine big balls with a tub of a peppery whisky sauce. What a glorious day.

You sure you weren't in Thailand??
Anyway nine Haggis balls?? Love them. Where was this establishment?? Get it telt, I want to go there.

You sure you weren't in Thailand??
Anyway nine Haggis balls?? Love them. Where was this establishment?? Get it telt, I want to go there.

I'm not telling - they are bound to catch on that they've ballsed up the portion/price ratio before long. Even better, I get 20% off for being a member of the establishment where this restaurant is situated.

I'm not telling - they are bound to catch on that they've ballsed up the portion/price ratio before long. Even better, I get 20% off for being a member of the establishment where this restaurant is situated.

^^^
4bab822639c6f84f4a0091c0b122b54a.jpg

1 hour ago, WILLIEA said:

Never tried a curry pie but it sounds sh*te. Had haggis pakora and black pudding pakora , not good.

Pies i.e. scotch etc are fine. Love a curry but imo it's a food fusion that just does not work.

^^^ OFTW

Started using Corsodyl toothpaste this morning. Jesus f**k it's awful stuff. I genuinely thought there was a mix up and they had accidentally mixed up toothpaste with face cream. It wasn't until I read the back and noticed 3 ingredients contain sodium I accepted it was maybe meant to taste so rank. There is actually a picture on the back of 3 smiley faces to highlight folks reaction of using it after 14 days (apparently I'll love the taste after 2 weeks. Doubtful). Anybody else used it?

Never ever try a lasagne pie, apparently only found in Crianlarich. Nearly the only fucking thing there.

I had one of them at the Edinburgh festival out of a pie stall when I was pissed. It was excellent, then again it was piping hot and fresh out the oven, I can imagine a cold or lukewarm one would be bogging.

Then again I've eaten cold macaroni pies without complaining.

There is a poster for blood donations at my work and in the picture there is a girl who can only be about 9 or 10 at most with a caption saying that her life was saved by a blood donor and someone has drawn a cock and balls going into the girls mouth. Very inappropriate.

There is a poster for blood donations at my work and in the picture there is a girl who can only be about 9 or 10 at most with a caption saying that her life was saved by a blood donor and someone has drawn a cock and balls going into the girls mouth. Very inappropriate.

So you drew it then?

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just saw a very frumpy Princess Anne there. The bairn asked "why doesn't she look like a princess?".

You would think with the £ms of my money Anne gets she could at least put a nice frock and tiara on FFS.

I nearly got lynched by a gaggle of grannies at Turnberry once. Was in the car with my mum and aunt and they spotted a crowd of folk in the car park, then this old baldy bloke. They tore into the car park and dragged me out to the scrum, cooing over this bloke called Sean Connery. I had a bit of a tantrum and yelled and pointed "but he's an old man".