Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was having a laugh and a giggle with the next door neighbour. He was ranting and raving like a loony at money his missus had spent on herself and what things he could do to her because of it in a funny way. I said to him as a cheeky fly away comment "punch her in the fanny" his reply had me in stitches for ages the way he said it,

"Nae point daeing that,I've tried it, she only screams a lot enjoying it and the harder I punch it the mair she gets off." :lol:

5 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Was having a laugh and a giggle with the next door neighbour. He was ranting and raving like a loony at money his missus had spent on herself and what things he could do to her because of it in a funny way. I said to him as a cheeky fly away comment "punch her in the fanny" his reply had me in stitches for ages the way he said it,

"Nae point daeing that,I've tried it, she only screams a lot enjoying it and the harder I punch it the mair she gets off." :lol:

images (6).jpg

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/video-traffic-chaos-lorry-becomes-10790969

Due to the top of Hamilton Road being closed Motherwell has turned into a bonkers wasteland of bad driving in the last 4 days. I'm guessing this arsehole was taking a detour when he did this.

My office is next to said roadworks and there is a constant stream of drivers (who have clearly ignored all the diversion/information signs) driving right up to the cones, stopping, doing a three pointer and driving off. In the last three days a bus stop, a bin, and a couple of bollards have been demolished in 3 separate incidents by folk doing this manoeuvre. It's a really wide road, too. I've got no idea how they've managed it.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/video-traffic-chaos-lorry-becomes-10790969

Due to the top of Hamilton Road being closed Motherwell has turned into a bonkers wasteland of bad driving in the last 4 days. I'm guessing this arsehole was taking a detour when he did this.

My office is next to said roadworks and there is a constant stream of drivers (who have clearly ignored all the diversion/information signs) driving right up to the cones, stopping, doing a three pointer and driving off. In the last three days a bus stop, a bin, and a couple of bollards have been demolished in 3 separate incidents by folk doing this manoeuvre. It's a really wide road, too. I've got no idea how they've managed it.

The Record story needs more pictures.

17 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I spoke to one of my neighbours about bins being filled wrongly, not as amusing as your post but really interesting.

17 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

IMG_3004.GIF

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'd like to remind everyone of the effort on the MS misspelt footballers thread of Graeme Le Sodomy, still makes me laugh.

Agreed. I'm chuckling at the mention of it.

ETA: Here it is, in all its glory:

post-21627-0-57713400-1321408762_thumb.p

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

38 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The 'banter' in the Ayr v Killie thread in the cup forum has to be seen to be believed.

The Ayr fans on here are eerily similar to the cretins who frequent the Junior forum.