Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, throbber said:

ff

Any excuse for an amputation, you sick b*****d. 

In this case it's a valid one

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

Probably right tbh.

The limb should be burned once it's had the chop

1 minute ago, throbber said:

And then cut the other leg off for a sense of symmetry.

That would be Bert's choice, although cosmetic amputations could be a good business to get in to

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

And then cut the other leg off for a sense of symmetry.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That would be Bert's choice, although cosmetic amputations could be a good business to get in to

I aint gettin in no pram.

250px-BABaracus.jpg

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

You going to EK?

Unfortunately not. Under doctors orders to stay in and keep my foot elevated for at least the next two weeks. I doubt a piss up in East Kilbride would really assist my rehabilitation.

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Unfortunately not. Under doctors orders to stay in and keep my foot elevated for at least the next two weeks. I doubt a piss up in East Kilbride would really assist my rehabilitation.

Do you use your leg to lift your pint? NAW

9 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Since when did we start listening to fucking doctors? P&B's getting saft man, saft! Get yourself one of these to use as a makeshift crutch and inspiration for pirate jokes then away out on the lash like a man!

Kiddies-toy-broom.jpg

"Doctor's orders" ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Just me who thinks that clip makes it pretty obvious Griffiths was time-wasting?

I thought he made a gesture too. Not that there's any excuse for lobbing bottles and such like st him obviously. 

15 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Just me who thinks that clip makes it pretty obvious Griffiths was time-wasting?

Why would he time waste when they were winning 2-0 and obviously cruising? 

Why would he time waste when they were winning 2-0 and obviously cruising? 

Because it's Lee Griffiths and he does it in literally every game Celtic are winning in. Absolutely no excuse for having stuff chucked at you, disgraceful, but in that video he spends thirty seconds picking things up to show the ref, the ref speaks to him, he goes back to take the corner, then goes and picks something else up to show the ref. I've no problem with the ref booking him for that.

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Because it's Lee Griffiths and he does it in literally every game Celtic are winning in. Absolutely no excuse for having stuff chucked at you, disgraceful, but in that video he spends thirty seconds picking things up to show the ref, the ref speaks to him, he goes back to take the corner, then goes and picks something else up to show the ref. I've no problem with the ref booking him for that.

Ach maybe you're right and he could have taken it quicker.