Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My missus is in India for the next week with her work. I intended on being a car crash of absolute jaikyness but peaked too soon and tanned a dozen Guinness then a bottle of red wine on Saturday night. I am still struggling to function today.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

Lassie doing the weather on BBC2 right there just had a bit of a mare.

She has a disability affecting her right arm and I don't know if it was her first broadcast or not - but she kept making wee mistakes.

Car crash but couldn't take my eyes off it.

I saw her on the news channel half an hour ago (no mistakes) and I think you're slightly under-selling the fact she's missing a hand.

I saw her on the news channel half an hour ago (no mistakes) and I think you're slightly under-selling the fact she's missing a hand.

I couldn't quite see as I was watching it in bed at an angle. I thought that was the case but thought it might be best to keep it vague...

I'm just relieved she got through the next broadcast with no mistakes.

Edited to point out that I wasn't wanking in bed over a one handed weather girl. I can however see how that conclusion could be reached based on they information available.

4 hours sleep in 48 hours (no drugs). Work it a fucker.

1 beer and this......1997. Nobody can dance like me (I'm on my own in a little hut central Thailand), and nobody will get close.

I've got moves, you.ve not even thought of yet, kids.

Spoiler

Edited by SlipperyP

My missus is in India for the next week with her work. I intended on being a car crash of absolute jaikyness but peaked too soon and tanned a dozen Guinness then a bottle of red wine on Saturday night. I am still struggling to function today.

From "Radge" to "Raj" - good move on your missus's part.

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

Sounds like bad korma. 

My parents and sister are away on holiday and left me dog sitting. This sounds very similar to my first night having an empty.

Binging old South Parks, Pizzas and alcohol ruined me.

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He stays up near Huntly or some such. Cosworths are a way of life up there.

Yes, I stay in Aberdeenshire. They seem to want to stay in the 80's up here and in the city, when oil was worth something and the local team won something, although I can never remember what it was as they don't like to talk about i:rolleyes:.

Yes, I stay in Aberdeenshire. They seem to want to stay in the 80's up here and in the city, when oil was worth something and the local team won something, although I can never remember what it was as they don't like to talk about it :rolleyes:.

European cup winners cup final. Bear Real Madrid. In the final.

821f635e55945c2f264dde3bcf085ec8.jpg

Also won the super cup against Hamburg.

476f37bcbed4a0dd8e8562f59a9b9f9e.jpg

And the Scottish cup, three years in a row.

4395f5b35b955bc7771a586014e9e89e.jpg

I could go on. And I will.

We won the league three times in the 80s.

1457427ca8728e1dc9e577659a9ad12f.jpg

And the 1985 league cup.

92999ea35757adef8a6018aca8562c8d.jpg

29 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yes, I stay in Aberdeenshire. They seem to want to stay in the 80's up here and in the city, when oil was worth something and the local team won something, although I can never remember what it was as they don't like to talk about i:rolleyes:.

Don't be swayed by a few regressive sheep-shaggers.  My weans had their most formative years in Aberdeenshire and it was a thoroughly enjoyable place to live.  Terrific environment, great schools and a good social life. Were it not for work we'd still be there and happily so.  Plus Deeside is so bonny it would make you weep.

Aberdeen fans are still c***s (nearly) to a man though ;)

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't be swayed by a few regressive sheep-shaggers.  My weans had their most formative years in Aberdeenshire and it was a thoroughly enjoyable place to live.  Terrific environment, great schools and a good social life. Were it not for work we'd still be there and happily so.  Plus Deeside is so bonny it would make you weep.

Nae walks, chunt of a place.

Think everyone's head the phrase "you're putting words in my mouth!"

Well, someone in my work is pretty thick, and tried to say the same thing, but said "You just took words, and put them in your own mouth."

Aye mate. That's talking.

Well, someone in my work is pretty thick, and tried to say the same thing, but said "You just took words, and put them in your own mouth."

Brexit negotiations going well?

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Do you work with Charlie Nicholas?