Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Only got community service. Birthday cards are obviously fair game. I wonder how many people still send cash in Birthday cards?

If I send Birthday cards, I usually stick a lottery lucky dip inside. Could have been me.

Was in Waterstones earlier and came across this;

WP_20180203_11_47_19_Pro.thumb.jpg.d37bc6438397d6ca7e4d23eb9a59120f.jpg

Quite possible the most minterish book I've ever seen. As you can see it's inexplicably wide, probably so they can make whatever pictures are in it bigger so that they can get away with as little words as possible due to the illiterate nature of the Sevco fanbase. It's probably chewable as well like those toddler books.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Quite possible the most minterish book I've ever seen. As you can see it's inexplicably wide, probably so they can make whatever pictures are in it bigger so that they can get away with as little words as possible due to the illiterate nature of the Sevco fanbase. It's probably chewable as well like those toddler books.

What journey? None of their fans travel m8.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

What journey? None of their fans travel m8.

No idea. I didn't touch it as I can only imagine the types who have pawed at it before, most likely types who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've got a copy of Lorenzo Amoruso's masterpiece, 'Love Food', and it is in the exact same format. Coincidence? I think not.

I like the way it says "Words by Jeff Holmes" Not "Written by Jeff Holmes" or even just "By Jeff Holmes" because that might not be clear enough for the target demographic.

See a' thae letters? See hoo they're a' grouped thegither? Thon are cauld 'words'. Jeff Smith did that. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

It’s to accommodate all the wide characters associated with Rangers and Sevco.

Most tinpot thing thread for this pish, please.

As highlighted on Off The Ball earlier this evening, here's Kris Boyd's carpet advert when he was at Portland:

His inability to pronounce 'mattresses' is amusing as his assertion that he's a protein shake guy.

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'd no idea they still did those wee football annuals; just assumed the internet had killed them off. Think they were still sponsored by the News of the World last time I bought one  :lol:

As highlighted on Off The Ball earlier this evening, here's Kris Boyd's carpet advert when he was at Portland:
His inability to pronounce 'mattresses' is amusing as his assertion that he's a protein shake guy.

What? Why?

Surely if you're wanting someone to endorse your product you don't get someone that sounds like a bus driver. One of the most bizarre things I've ever heard.