Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Romeo said:

Mrs Romeo had me sit on the internet this morning to get her 2 tickets for....... Michael fucking Buble... And they only cost £196 including all the added on nonsense and signed for delivery.

What a bargain.

Aye thanks a fucking lot.

22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Mrs Romeo had me sit on the internet this morning to get her 2 tickets for....... Michael fucking Buble... And they only cost £196 including all the added on nonsense and signed for delivery.

What a bargain.

Where's he going and why do you have to buy his tickets?

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

What a bargain.

Be even funnier if they turned out to be restricted view.

On 11/19/2018 at 19:08, Margaret Thatcher said:

Started at a new job today. On arrival got told the first thing I needed to do, to get my computer password, was telephone a colleague with the surname Widd. 

I laughed then quickly realised no-one else there would find that funny.

Have creeped her on social media. Can confirm, I probably widd.

Now made contact with a girl whose surname is Hole.

Do not want.

13 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Having a bit of a clear out at the moment.

Anyone know any good charity’s that take old football shirts to Africa or such other places. 

I thought old football shirts were worth a bob or two when flogged on e-bay.. and you will, of course, donate any profits to the poor of Africa...

Mrs was getting an MRI scan the other day. They asked her if she did any welding, even as a hobby. Don't think she was happy with this line of questioning but it was because if you had even some tiny flecks of metal in your eyes your eyeballs would get sucked out. 

Mrs was getting an MRI scan the other day. They asked her if she did any welding, even as a hobby. Don't think she was happy with this line of questioning but it was because if you had even some tiny flecks of metal in your eyes your eyeballs would get sucked out. 

I don’t recall being asked if I was amateur welder when I got my MRI...

45 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Does she have any fillings?  I would have thought that the lumps of metal in her teeth would have been of more immediate concern.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Does she have any fillings?  I would have thought that the lumps of metal in her teeth would have been of more immediate concern.

Not sure but she had to take her bra off. Shame she doesn’t have her tongue pierced.