Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 hours ago, Empty It said:

The new scheme drug dealers money laundering business of choice is clearly these facebook competitions that are springing up everywhere, can actually tell by every single person running them 😂

Charity bets with strangers might also have potential 

5 hours ago, thomas said:

...my wife is a good looker without the lighting....

That's about as much of a compliment as you'll get on a fitba' messageboard. Aye my wife is absolutely cracking, in the dark.

6 hours ago, thomas said:

Had a late lunch with my wife today at our favourite Italian restaurant, this was on the back of a couple of days in Italy to start a week off work. Quite possibly the best week of my life so far. Took a few random pictures in the pub of my wife tonight and with the sun coming in the widow it made them look outstanding (even replaced my screensaver) almost professional looking. Breaking P&B rules by not posting the pictures i know but my wife is a good looker without the lighting. Loved not working for a few days and the pictures were a bonus, I'm now listening to a couple of good songs before bed absolutely happy with life.

Tldr; drunk like f**k for a few days and getting tore in before going back to work.

Did she kill you afterwards?

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Charity bets with strangers might also have potential 

The site has never had a problem with them before. Think only a couple folk ever slunk off and never paid.

There used to be designated topics to keep a run on who had bet what etc.

8 hours ago, thomas said:

Had a late lunch with my wife today at our favourite Italian restaurant, this was on the back of a couple of days in Italy to start a week off work. Quite possibly the best week of my life so far. Took a few random pictures in the pub of my wife tonight and with the sun coming in the widow it made them look outstanding (even replaced my screensaver) almost professional looking. Breaking P&B rules by not posting the pictures i know but my wife is a good looker without the lighting. Loved not working for a few days and the pictures were a bonus, I'm now listening to a couple of good songs before bed absolutely happy with life.

Tldr; drunk like f**k for a few days and getting tore in before going back to work.

Are you one of them polygamists? 

Criminals will be quaking in their boots, The milky bar kid and Harry Potter join the polis. 

0_F2Hxjm7WgAEN-Zwjfif.jpg

Kirklees Superintendent Helen Brear alongside the new recruits

A top police chief has jumped to the defence of some of West Yorkshire's newest recruits after a Twitter post on Friday attracted some unwarranted comments.

Kirklees Superintendent Helen Brear posted a picture on Friday to welcome new student officers Alfie and Noah to the Kirklees district. She captioned the post "Welcome Alfie and Noah to Kirklees District. New student officers as part of our Police Uplift programme. Policing family.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Criminals will be quaking in their boots, The milky bar kid and Harry Potter join the polis. 

0_F2Hxjm7WgAEN-Zwjfif.jpg

Kirklees Superintendent Helen Brear alongside the new recruits

A top police chief has jumped to the defence of some of West Yorkshire's newest recruits after a Twitter post on Friday attracted some unwarranted comments.

Kirklees Superintendent Helen Brear posted a picture on Friday to welcome new student officers Alfie and Noah to the Kirklees district. She captioned the post "Welcome Alfie and Noah to Kirklees District. New student officers as part of our Police Uplift programme. Policing family.

Their first job is to find the charm bracelet they fell off.

The Darwin Awards Thread seems to have topped itself but this dafty:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/remi-lucidi-french-daredevil-falls-to-his-death-off-skyscraper-in-hong-kong-12931049

"It is possible that he got trapped outside the penthouse while practising an extreme sport in the building, and he knocked on the window for help, but accidentally fell to his death."

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

The Darwin Awards Thread seems to have topped itself but this dafty:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/remi-lucidi-french-daredevil-falls-to-his-death-off-skyscraper-in-hong-kong-12931049

"It is possible that he got trapped outside the penthouse while practising an extreme sport in the building, and he knocked on the window for help, but accidentally fell to his death."

1 hour ago, velo army said:

"police haven't yet identified the body". I'm surprised what they found could even be described as a body. 68 floors and you'd be a smoothie.

6.5 seconds to impact at ground level, about 142 mph at impact.

With regard to a body, the police report could be read to imply exactly that, as a smear of jammy stuff is hard to describe as a body.

Brilliant bit of business by this Tory Council.

Man bought private jet with borrowed council money

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66340991

A businessman cheated a council out of tens of millions of pounds and went on a spending spree with the cash, an investigation has discovered.

Leaked documents reveal how Liam Kavanagh used Thurrock Council's money to buy luxury goods, including a yacht and a private jet.

The council has been made effectively bankrupt after investing £655m in Mr Kavanagh's solar farm business.

Has any P&Br used borrowed Council money to buy a jet and bankrupted them in the process?

Edited by Granny Danger