Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2023/dec/05/a-highland-song-review-a-moving-magical-realist-journey-through-scottish-scenery-and-mythology

Nintendo Switch, PC; inkle
This trek across forbidding crags and through crumbling caves demands resilience and determination, but rewards it with a wonderfully rich and atmospheric sense of place

5 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2023/dec/05/a-highland-song-review-a-moving-magical-realist-journey-through-scottish-scenery-and-mythology

Nintendo Switch, PC; inkle
This trek across forbidding crags and through crumbling caves demands resilience and determination, but rewards it with a wonderfully rich and atmospheric sense of place

Thought it looks a bit like Another World.

30 minutes ago, Venti said:

Thought it looks a bit like Another World.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Moira and Hamish.

I only posted that Nintendo link after I spotted it in newspaper, thought maybe you 'youngsters' might be interested as a stocking filler for the bairns.

I've never played a 'modern' computer game.

9 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I only posted that Nintendo link after I spotted it in newspaper, thought maybe you 'youngsters' might be interested as a stocking filler for the bairns.

I've never played a 'modern' computer game.

I’m still trying to complete Horace Goes Skiing.

52 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

IMG_7658.jpeg.8810437e766089b6724196887b96db4d.jpeg

More than a decade ago (wow) I used to go a courting with a wpc who lived up the back of the dichty.

There's a joke in there somewhere to be made by somebody cleverer than me about beaver something something roadkill. 

10 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

More than a decade ago (wow) I used to go a courting with a wpc who lived up the back of the dichty.

There's a joke in there somewhere to be made by somebody cleverer than me about beaver something something roadkill. 

Did she take down your particulars etc etc?

6 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Something something lived at the back of the dichty something give the beaver a good dicht before taking down my particulars and gnawing on a big stick etc........

Got a new food processor yesterday. Taking it out of the box and there's a metal disk. I touched it, and the tip of my index finger started spurting blood. turns out the disk contained sharp blades.

Got it all plastered but it's such an inconvenient place. 

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Got a new food processor yesterday. Taking it out of the box and there's a metal disk. I touched it, and the tip of my index finger started spurting blood. turns out the disk contained sharp blades.

Got it all plastered but it's such an inconvenient place. 

Who would've thought it?