Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Left Back said:

A PM where I used to work told us she walked her cat on a lead.  Round the streets of Ratho.  She sent us videos of this.  It was about 2 years ago.  I got no work done that day as I couldn’t stop laughing at the stupidity of it.  She was from Arbroath and a bit odd.

I assumed she was the only one until one of Mrs B’s pals told us she got a new cat and was taking it walks on a lead.  She’s also a fucking weirdo.

I’m assuming this is a new thing but get it launched into the sun.

There are a couple of breeds of cat that are suited to walking on a leash, due to a need for a lot of exercise. Savannah cats are one breed, and some high energy Bengals are well suited too. The other option is a hamster wheel, really...

Best-Cat-Exercise-Wheel-review.jpg.0a094ca9731d2cba009a7ef429f9b02c.jpg

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

There's loads of idiots who are falling for this stupid Stanley cup craze but who insist that they aren't jumping on the bandwagon and only have one because of some reason.

Said reasons are usually the same marketing spiel that the product boasts.

Fooling no one. Such cups have been around for decades, so if you really wanted one for whatever reason you claim, why didn't you get one before these Stanley cups became popular and why did you get a Stanley cup and not one of the hundreds of other brands/types?

I’m sure the guy who was head of marketing at Crocs during them becoming popular is now head of marketing or something similar at this mob making the Stanley cups.

Give him his due he knows how to get the masses to buy in 

Anyone ever had a badger in the hoose?

Badger breaks into home by chewing through door before causing chaos

The resident had been away for a couple of days and found the badger in their bedroom when they got back

0_cheeky-badger-t-1139615.jpg

A shocked homeowner found a cheeky badger had set up camp in their bedroom - after trashing the house. The female badger had fallen from a wall into a courtyard area at the back of the house in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.

She chewed through the back door to get inside before raiding the kitchen cupboards and tried to climb up the bedroom fireplace, which brought a lot of ash down. There was so much mess that the homeowner thought they'd been burgled.

0_cheeky-badger-t-1139616.jpg

The badger ate mashed potatoes in the kitchen and left a mess 

0_cheeky-badger-t-1139617.jpg

18 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I used to work with a girl who would take her pet rabbit out walks on a leash. Think she was only about 17 at the time but really there's no excuse 

When the rabbit turned 18 did she just let her out unsupervised?

15 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Couldn’t think of anywhere else to put this:

3 times over the legal limit, speeding at over 60mph and kills a laddie just out of school and about to head off to uni.

Only gets 6 years? Seems awfully lenient to me

Judge's big team found

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

3 times over the legal limit, speeding at over 60mph and kills a laddie just out of school and about to head off to uni.

I know 'it could have been me' posts are usually said in jest but I crossed the same road at the same place (after presumingly being in the same pub) about 5 mins before.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

The resident had been away for a couple of days and found the badger in their bedroom when they got back

A shocked homeowner found a cheeky badger had set up camp in their bedroom - after trashing the house. The female badger had fallen from a wall into a courtyard area at the back of the house in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.

She chewed through the back door to get inside before raiding the kitchen cupboards and tried to climb up the bedroom fireplace, which brought a lot of ash down. There was so much mess that the homeowner thought they'd been burgled.

Years ago, our neighbours went on holiday and left my mum to feed the cat.

One day she went over and the house was in a terrible state. Cupboards, drawers, everything like these pictures.

Mum thought the cat had made the mess. My dad went over to help clean up and noticed that the cat, if guilty, must have kicked in the back door as well and rifled through jewellery boxes. 

To this day my siblings and I take the piss out of her for that one. They caught the burglar a couple of weeks later.

47 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Years ago, our neighbours went on holiday and left my mum to feed the cat.

One day she went over and the house was in a terrible state. Cupboards, drawers, everything like these pictures.

Mum thought the cat had made the mess. My dad went over to help clean up and noticed that the cat, if guilty, must have kicked in the back door as well and rifled through jewellery boxes. 

To this day my siblings and I take the piss out of her for that one. They caught the burglar a couple of weeks later.

Not a cat-burglar then.

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Mashed potato you say...?

Screenshot_20240216-203034.png

When i was about 20, I woke up and got ready for uni.

Eating breakfast, I noticed a few panes missing from the conservatory. "I wonder why dad took out those panes" I wondered.

At tea time I asked him. Turns out he didn't, and also didn't notice the missing panes. A boy from Tullibody had tried to break in. He was caught. Fucked our patio doors. Don't think he enjoyed custody.

My dad was a copper, I should add.

Of the twenty most expensive transfers of Scottish players ever, nine of them are either Jordan Rhodes, Ross McCormack, Oliver Burke or folk who didn't even consider themselves Scottish at the time.

It is somewhat embarrassing.

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

When i was about 20, I woke up and got ready for uni.

Eating breakfast, I noticed a few panes missing from the conservatory. "I wonder why dad took out those panes" I wondered.

At tea time I asked him. Turns out he didn't, and also didn't notice the missing panes. A boy from Tullibody had tried to break in. He was caught. Fucked our patio doors. Don't think he enjoyed custody.

My dad was a copper, I should add.

Wouldn't want to be the one cleaning up after that.

15 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Not surprised to read this. Was told when we signed him on loan a few years ago that Rangers were trying to get shot of him because he was a complete nutcase.