Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What exactly is it you're asking?

There's a band containing drums and flutes playing not very far away from my house and I can heard them clearly, just wondering if there was a particular reason for this as it doesn't happen every day of the week.

There's a band containing drums and flutes playing not very far away from my house and I can heard them clearly, just wondering if there was a particular reason for this as it doesn't happen every day of the week.

I think I see what the problem is here.

I think I see what the problem is here.

I was going to post something similar, as IIRC, these things happen with a fairly regular occurence in Glasgow?...

Every time I log in, monkeyblair is always first in the 'Top Posters' section with about 100 posts every 24 hours. Today he's posted 126 times - over 5 posts per hour, every hour.

What else does he do all day?

It's probably a Republican march, since it's St Paddy's Day tomorrow

Edited by Shawfield Stallion

Every time I log in monkeyblair is first in the 'Top Posters' section with about 100 posts every 24 hours. Today he's posted 126 times - over 5 posts per hour, every hour.

What else does he do all day?

posts in the Platinum section.

It's probably a Republican march, since it's St Paddy's Day tomorrow

I was on a supporters bus going to a Junior Cup Final at Firhill and we approached via Springburn. One of the guys remarked on how many locals were wearing Celtic tops when they weren't playing that day. "That's just how they dress round these parts", I said. Then we drove round a corner and there was an orange band warming up. That's Glasgow for you.

I managed to almost drain the battery on my phone playing Angry Birds all evening. :ph34r:

I may have done this once or twice... :ph34r:

I completed all the levels but I'm now trying to get 3* on all of them - harder than you think.