Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just got home after playing football in Whitby for the QP supporters team, for which I didn't sleep last night to make sure I didn't miss the bus. So I've been awake for roughly 40 hours.

The game finished 0-0. I am really really drunk.

And on the nightbus home there was a copy of the Sunday Sport on the seat infront of me. I'm off to go "read" that now.

Just found a random we lump on the side of my neck under the skin. Think I may pop to the doctors to make sure Im not gonna die soon. :(

Check the opposite side, if you have one there too, nothing to worry about! It will be your lugs. ;)

spray deodrant at it tht will kill it :)

LIES!

I did that once, and it curled up and I assumed it was dead. Stuck the nearest object I could find on top of it, which was a Frisby. Few days later, picked up the Frisby, and I near shat myself when it crawled back out and scampered away.

I got the b*****d the next day though.

Smurph 1, Spiders 0. 8)

I usually sit down in the shower in the morning, fading off every 2-3 minutes 'cause I'm still very tired. Anyway, one morning just as I was fading off, I caught a glimpse of a absolute monster spider just going under my leg. I fucking shat myself. Jumped out the shower and my heart was pounding. Got some bleech and forced it down the plug. Woke me up alright!

Do you remember that girl called Jenny who was from Denny who you introduced me to back in the day? I failed miserably i did

Oh aye, all done over MSN years ago :lol: She's an utter babe who I've nae seen in years. Think she has been goin out with the same lad for 6 years or so now.

Internet dating :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Aiming to head over to NY in July for the week. The downside to this are the flights being awfly expensive :(

:lol:

Pure genius - if you meant it. :ph34r: