Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Still, though... 121 texts... that's fucking insane.

I think I'm pushing the boat out if I have a 5 or 6 text back and forth conversation. Maybe this is why I don't have many friends.

It's not that insane though, I've certainly done it a few times. I send over 2000 texts most month, which is about 60-70 a day.

Guest The Phoenix

Jesus, I'd need to stay up 24/7 to send a thousand texts a month.

My contract is biased towards minutes rather than texts.

I get 100 texts a month and usually send some to myself on the last day of the cycle, so the thieving b*****ds have to give me full value for money. :lol:

Jesus, I'd need to stay up 24/7 to send a thousand texts a month.

My contract is biased towards minutes rather than texts.

I get 100 texts a month and usually send some to myself on the last day of the cycle, so the thieving b*****ds have to give me full value for money. laugh.gif

I aaam veerrry slooow at texting.

:lol:

And I was trying to defend you.

Except I know I have friends, and am not as wrist slittingly self conscious as you.

Given that the personality disorder test on here earlier said I was very paranoid, highly narcissistic and probably cyclothemic or bipolar, you're probably hitting closer to the bone than you think ;)

Given that the personality disorder test on here earlier said I was very paranoid, highly narcissistic and probably cyclothemic or bipolar, you're probably hitting closer to the bone than you think ;)

That means you've gone too far.

Guest The Phoenix

Let's end this awkward conversation before we implicate ourselves in something sinister.

I can't converse and do something sinister with you at the same time.