Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

:lol: It looks more like Soo!

sooty.jpg

I used to love playing with Sooty until | discovered Sue.

My Sooty came with a Magic Wand and I can clearly remember casting bad spells on my parents when I didn't get what I wanted.

sooty.jpg

I used to love playing with Sooty until | discovered Sue.

My Sooty came with a Magic Wand and I can clearly remember casting bad spells on my parents when I didn't get what I wanted.

:ph34r:

I bought a liquorice stick with mint cream stuff in the middle yesterday to use as a magic wand. I used it to open an automatic door. The door was broken. <_<

Does anyone know if Soo really did get pregnant or is that just a made up tabloid rumour? It would ruin so many childhood memories if that really happened.

Just a tabloid rumour. Sure I read somewhere that she was a VL.

I may resign my current avatar on the 1st January 2011. I feel that although it was brought hours of fun to everyone, it could the chance for someone else to pick up the torch and run with it, shining a beacon of bouncing breasts to all that glimpse its bright light of joy.

I may resign my current avatar on the 1st January 2011. I feel that although it was brought hours of fun to everyone, it could the chance for someone else to pick up the torch and run with it, shining a beacon of bouncing breasts to all that glimpse its bright light of joy.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Guest The Phoenix

I'm willing to listen to the people on the matter though. 'May' is the key word because I may not.

The important thing is that you keep the P&B membership abreast of developments on this front.

Never underestimate the power of bouncebackability,

The important thing is that you keep the P&B membership abreast of developments on this front.

Never underestimate the power of bouncebackability,

Even if it does go it, I think we will all say "Thanks for the mammaries".

On a separate note however, there appears to be a new Henry hoover in my flat.

I'm going looking for a jar of Bovril today. I feel like I've got withdrawal symptoms with no football for weeks.

Get the things out poundland that have the small plastic cups and just the small segments. The syrup stuff is absolutely revolting.

Get the things out poundland that have the small plastic cups and just the small segments. The syrup stuff is absolutely revolting.

Yup, I got the wee cup things from somewhere a wee while back. They are the closest thing yet to the stuff you get at fitba. I could go one just now actually.