Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was absolutely horrified today to discover that the Time Capsule in Coatbridge has been refurbished and the dinosaurs removed. The dinosaurs made that place. I loved the roaring T-Rex at the edge of one of the slides, and the volcano jacuzzi. I have such fond memories of going to there, it was a massive day out when we went there. I even saw a timeline of refurbishment progress and it was like watching my childhood being destroyed before my very eyes. Devastated :(

Worry not! They are being replaced with real live big fat munters from Coatbridge.

I have 'Livin La Vida Loca' stuck in my head. For the past week I have been singing it several times a day. If all else fails in life I can start a Ricky Martin tribute act, without the gay part though.

I have 'Livin La Vida Loca' stuck in my head. For the past week I have been singing it several times a day. If all else fails in life I can start a Ricky Martin tribute act, without the gay part though.

The fact you're listening to Ricky Martin in the first place would surely imply that's the bit you'd be best at?

The fact you're listening to Ricky Martin in the first place would surely imply that's the bit you'd be best at?

Oh no. I heard someone playing it and it got stuck in my head, I just happen to know all the lyrics because I seem to recall it was in a Shrek film.

Yes, that's my excuse.

I have been forwarded two e-mails from "Hotmail" on one of my e-mail accounts saying that there has been several unsuccessful login attempts last night, and my account will be deactivated in 24 hours.

I am suspicious of you.