Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The portrayal of the SPL fans on Sky's highlights thing, by this I mean the credits where they show every teams fans.

Now St Mirren have a jakey in a pub, ICT have a guy in a tractor and the St Johnstone fans are in a farms field. But by far and away the best is the Hamilton fans, I say fans, they have about 20 of them, now get real the others are mildly accurate, this is not.

It's time to change my avatar. I had in mind either a return to Richard Finlay or another Communist one to make Reynard foam at the mouth a bit.

Other workable suggestions welcomed, but it needs to stand out what with being box-office and all.

I always liked this poster:

140px_Tov_lenin_ochishchaet.jpg

There seems to be proportionally way more St Mirren, Clyde and Raith fans on P&B than there really should be.

I'm not sure about St. Mirren or Clyde but the shittyness our own forum no doubt accounts for the number of Rovers fan on here.

How long can you Nyan for?

After a while of it playing constantly, I stop noticing it as much and it becomes background noise. If I had to watch the video for the same amount of time, I doubt I would last over 20 minutes.

For fucks sake WHAT!? :o

post-28966-0-12983600-1305218748_thumb.j

Deary me! :o

Who she?

Not sure, I saw it on my news feed and presumed it was what Mrs M was talking about.

That's exactly what I was talking about. Her name is Chelsea Charms and she's an XXX cup size. I don't think cup sizes even go up that far. Prize for anyone that can guess her occupation.