Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A couple of years ago we were there last game of the season and a few Ayr fans were in the social club pre-match. There was an old Firm game on the television and the number of mouth-breathing fucks in terrorist polo shirts shouting disgusting abuse surprised even me.

The highlight of the occasion was one chap (who I venture won't be swelling the Mensa membership anytime soon) in a t-shirt with a picture on of Gazza playing an imaginary flute at Ibrox, when the camera panned to the stand, shouting: "Get behind yer team, ya glory hunting b*****ds!" without a shade of irony. :lol:

Doesn't surprise me when this Peterhead FC Social Club has signed Rangers tops and pictures of Walter Smith framed up all over the place.

Have cooked a duck overnight.

This evening I shall be dining on Duck.

"Hello is that Mr Lib"

"Yes, who is this"

"This is Y from BT"

"Why are you calling me"

"I'm calling to ask if you would be interested in moving back to us"

"Not really, I'm with o2, have several months left on my contract and am very happy with them"

"Do you have broadband with them"

"Yes"

"And how are you finding that"

"Excellent. I'm positively over the moon with it"

"Okay then, thank you for your time, goodbye"

"Hello is that Mr Lib"

"Yes, who is this"

"This is Y from BT"

"Why are you calling me"

"I'm calling to ask if you would be interested in moving back to us"

"Not really, I'm with o2, have several months left on my contract and am very happy with them"

"Do you have broadband with them"

"Yes"

"And how are you finding that"

"Excellent. I'm positively over the moon with it"

"Okay then, thank you for your time, goodbye"

Friend (say in inbetweeners accent)

Guest The Phoenix

Talking about phone calls, I got one yesterday from an Indian gentleman called Jacob ( :ph34r: )

He advised me that the computer I was using was infected with viruses and that he was the very chap to fix it.

I advised him to go f**k himself.

So i'm going on a stag doo this weekend. It should be a good weekend, heading to manchester on friday afternoon and back up on sunday night. (Half of us are from glasgow and the others from birmingham, so somewhere halfway was chosen.) On the one hand Man Utd could win the league and City could win the cup and it's likely the city will be buzzing on saturday night. On the other hand, i'm missing only my fourth league game of the season on sunday. Should still be good though.

I was flying back from work offshore yesterday and the helicopter seemed to be travelling at the same speed as a rainbow that was only a few metres away for about a minute. It was quality to see.