Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

"*person* and 2 other friends like You've caught all 150 Pokémon? Excuse me while I take off my clothes"

If only it was that easy. :(

If they appreciated completion of the National Pokedex in Generation Two I'd be fighting to escape the orgies.

I am interested in 'good' true crime books and am thinking of writing a screenplay, transplanting some of the classic lat 20th century American mafia stories to Glasgow or Edinburgh.

It's time to change my avatar. I had in mind either a return to Richard Finlay or another Communist one to make Reynard foam at the mouth a bit.

Other workable suggestions welcomed, but it needs to stand out what with being box-office and all.

It's time to change my avatar. I had in mind either a return to Richard Finlay or another Communist one to make Reynard foam at the mouth a bit.

Other workable suggestions welcomed, but it needs to stand out what with being box-office and all.

I'd go with something that incorporates a running theme of mediocrity. Why not try the Morton badge? :D

There's already a classic film about him.

I'm thinking of taking one of the classic recent mafia trials in the US and transplanting it to Scotland.

Suppose Gotti being tried and Gravano grassing him up might be good but again films have already been made (badly) about it.

Sicily have had a few big ones in recent years with Toto Riina and Bernardo Provenzano going away.

That's generic, not box-office material.

Maybe you could amend it to something more communist-ish, like a queue for bread or a shunning by the international community?

Not sure how to graphically represent that second one, though.

Here you go.

b00j7p53_640_360.jpg

Saw a picture on a friends facebook of a bottle of 'Marshmallow Squash' from Morrisons laugh.gif I hope they have it in Dumbarton, I need to try it laugh.gif.

They do bottles of squash 2 for £1.

I bought the marshmallow one and the raspberry ripple one. The marshmallow one does taste a bit like marshmallow. Quite nice. Not tried the other one.

There was also a sherbet lemon flavour.