Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Scampi: food of the gods

madaboutscampi

laugh.gifcrying.giflaugh.gif

I really don't know why I'm finding this so funny. There's a possibility I could be like that guy in King's Lynn that died after 25mins of laughing at a shite joke in the Goodies.

FFS

Scampi: food of the gods

madaboutscampi

laugh.gifcrying.giflaugh.gif

I really don't know why I'm finding this so funny. There's a possibility I could be like that guy in King's Lynn that died after 25mins of laughing at a shite joke in the Goodies.

FFS

Did that really happen?

Please avoid the Greggs at The Kingdom Centre, Glenrothes.

I passed by at 08:15, to see some bint resembling a shaved Haggrid in a pinny, cough and sneeze her lungs up on the bridies.

Dirty hoor.

Edited by Zen Archer

It was good to meet you, vlad is the man and the jambo rocker last night, even if it was only very brief. My fiancee was taking the piss later though because we all had to introduce ourselves with our usernames!

Thought it was a really good gig last night. Did you enjoy it?

Ditto my good man. Like you I was a bit embarrassed, with the username escapades.

It was very good even though The Jambo Rocker was perhaps the sweatiness man ever. Wringing.

The amount of weird looks I was getting for sticking my shirt under the hand dryer afterwards was baffling. I mean there's no need to jealous of old TJR's pecks :P

In my defence everyone else at the front was in the same state no thanks to the singer. I just always have to be in the middle of the action for some reason...

I tried to text 'Fucksake' to my pal once and it autocorrected to 'Ducksale.' Still get ripped about that.

I'd be more worried about your own mates self-esteems if that their bread and butter retort on you mate :P

Drunk texting can be dealt with.

Its when you find something in your call log that the full on self loathing and paranoia kicks in.

Been done, and got the T-shirt my good sir. I swear I'm starting to build a resistance against all this self-loathing.

:lol: I heard about you standing shirtless in the toilet holding your top yonder the hand drier. Sounded superb. Who. Was the bird you were sending 'those' texts to you mentioned earlier?

You single handedly trying to evacuate The Hive was funny as f**k. Can you mind that? Some weeken for you lad ;)

Greenock (the new Atlantis) is currently being swallowed up by the sea:

post-11540-0-30580800-1322571803_thumb.j

post-11540-0-09519000-1322571822_thumb.j

post-11540-0-55245200-1322571843_thumb.j

Except for my house because I live on top of a giant fucking hill. cool.gif

This is about 100 yards from my house (even less to The Phoenixs' house )

392747_289246134446816_100000842962391_956310_451608822_n.jpg

Going to go over the footpath shortly I think

:lol: I heard about you standing shirtless in the toilet holding your top yonder the hand drier. Sounded superb. Who. Was the bird you were sending 'those' texts to you mentioned earlier?

You single handedly trying to evacuate The Hive was funny as f**k. Can you mind that? Some weeken for you lad ;)

A bird that I'm kinda just started seeing from uptown. We're not exclusive(least that I know of :ph34r: ) so I don't feel like I'm playing away or anything to the point, at least where I'd feel guilty about Saturday nights antics(like f**k I would anyway!) ;)

I couldn't remember leaving, those cocktails floored me. Brilliant, I can't say I'm shocked :lol: Must have been that I thought I'd seen an alien, or thought a bomb is going off again(true story in previous btw). I hope you at least some money on Sked's odds from earlier :lol:

Best.Weekend.Ever!

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Ohhh so you're a cheat now are you! Never thought youd stoop that low :P

I think it was when you saw the bird Sked was shnecking and you told me to get the hell out of there quickly. Was great.

I'll be breaking my Haddington duck this weekend so hopefully events continue (thats if the Lith allows you to come out).

Ohhh so you're a cheat now are you! Never thought youd stoop that low :P

I think it was when you saw the bird Sked was shnecking and you told me to get the hell out of there quickly. Was great.

I'll be breaking my Haddington duck this weekend so hopefully events continue (thats if the Lith(s) allows you to come out).

:lol: But, but, the bed had two half decent burds telling me to come hither! You don't think about the consequences! The real question is how I could ascend so high! :P

haha! fair play to him, I think my comments earlier on must have have spurred him onto it.

I don't know if I'll be out Saturday or not as I could be uptown, but the rest should be fair game 8)