Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

They should have after the second album. It was atrocious. Have they done anything since that album?

Dont follow them as much as I used to tbh but they're still one of the best bands I've seen live ever.

Great band!

Where u going to see them?

Liquid Room Edinburgh.

I'll give it a listen. Might just have suffered from second album syndrome because the first album was superb.

I'm not massive fan of the 3rd, or even the 2nd thoug it has some good tunes. The first album is amongst the best thing ever though.

Pigeon Detectives the morn. Buzzin'.

It was good to meet you, vlad is the man and the jambo rocker last night, even if it was only very brief. My fiancee was taking the piss later though because we all had to introduce ourselves with our usernames!

Thought it was a really good gig last night. Did you enjoy it?

It was good to meet you, vlad is the man and the jambo rocker last night, even if it was only very brief. My fiancee was taking the piss later though because we all had to introduce ourselves with our usernames!

Thought it was a really good gig last night. Did you enjoy it?

Good to meet you too. I was the only one who saw Countdown so wasn't totally sure if it was you. Imagine walking up to a stranger 'you CraigKillie?' :lol: I'm not surprised she was taking the piss.

It was very good even though The Jambo Rocker was perhaps the sweatiness man ever. Wringing.

Despite the fact the the 'purists' would most likely have a very differing opinion on it, I've very much enjoyed the Stoke vs Blackburn game, as it's been played just the way I like football to be played.

Good soild graft all round?

Despite the fact the the 'purists' would most likely have a very differing opinion on it, I've very much enjoyed the Stoke vs Blackburn game, as it's been played just the way I like football to be played.

I have more technical ability than any Stoke player. It was a honking game, and as such your post has been red dotted! :)

I have more technical ability than any Stoke player. It was a honking game, and as such your post has been red dotted! :)

You may not be wrong with your first claim.

I didn't claim it wasn't a honking game. ;)

A red dot in this situation is displeasing, but not unexpected from you. The game had graft, safety-first hoofs, robust challenges, goals and a bit of handbags at the end. What more so you look for in a game?