Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

My wife got this e-mail from "HMRC"...

Dear Taxpayer,

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have discovered that

you are eligible to receive a tax refund of Ј377.55. Kindly complete the tax refund

request and allow 2-3 working days to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid

records or applying after the deadline. To access the form for your tax refund,

please Click here: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/taxpayers/refundation.html

Note: For security reasons, we will record your ip-address, the date and time.

Deliberate wrong inputs are criminally pursued and persecuted.

Thank You.

HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)

:lol: :lol:

Been hanging around Aberdeen airport since 4 waiting on a 17:15 plane that won't be here until 21:30. Cue more 'UK transport-weather shambles' threads in the near future. At least I'm not the poor cnut here dressed up in shorts and t-shirt freezing his arse off. What was he thinking?!

Been hanging around Aberdeen airport since 4 waiting on a 17:15 plane that won't be here until 21:30. Cue more 'UK transport-weather shambles' threads in the near future. At least I'm not the poor cnut here dressed up in shorts and t-shirt freezing his arse off. What was he thinking?!

Was watching a Dutch game earlier and along with one of the horse racing fixtures it was pea souper stuff. See flights from London disrupted. Must cover a big area.

Was watching a Dutch game earlier and along with one of the horse racing fixtures it was pea souper stuff. See flights from London disrupted. Must cover a big area.

Apparently it was freezing fog down there earlier which has caused a massive backlog. Looks like mine's the last down as all flights after 6 here have been cancelled.

First time in ages I've not taken the Sleeper down too. Gads.

I saw him at a Sportsman's Dinner a couple of weeks ago. His voices are fantastic, but his actual material could perhaps still be improved a wee bit. The best thing about him was that you could identify who he was "doing" within seconds. His Mixu Paatelainen was uncanny.