Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've got a job interview at quarter to three for Liquid nightclub. They're in administration so if I get it I might not be in employment for very long but even some bar experience would be really handy, fingers crossed.

Good luck.

I've got a job interview at quarter to three for Liquid nightclub. They're in administration so if I get it I might not be in employment for very long but even some bar experience would be really handy, fingers crossed.

Good luck sir.

Checking my submissions box for uni and apparently I missed the cut off date for my last essay. I am 100% sure I submitted it an hour and a half before it was due. dry.gif

I feel a moaning email is due.

Watching South park just now, the one where they try to build a ladder to heaven, the US general who turns up looks the dead spit for soon to be ex-Scottish labour leader Iain Gray:

GeneralForLadder.jpg

Edited by renton

Just going to paste this in from Skype chat rather than re-type it. Peaches is the name of my cat, so it might now make somewhat more sense.

[17:12:55] Swampy: that was awesome

[17:13:08] Swampy: i went to get the mail, then came back to get the trash and take that out

[17:13:14] Swampy: and i let peaches out for a wee run around, as i tend to do

[17:13:26] Swampy: so when i came back she was behind the bushes and there were two teenage girls sitting on the steps

[17:13:45] Swampy: i got up to the bushes to pick up peaches to carry her in, and she went running up the steps into the house, so my work there was done

[17:13:52] Swampy: the bushes are on a little ledge above the actual path

[17:13:58] Swampy: so i just figured, ok, i'll jump down to the path rather than clamber through the bushes, cool as a cucumber, stroll up the steps to the flat

[17:14:02] Swampy: so i jumped

[17:14:06] Swampy: and totally lost my footing when i landed

[17:14:11] Swampy: and skidded off the path into the mud

[17:14:22] Swampy: to be fair the girls at least *tried* to stifle their laughter as one of them said "are you ok?"

[17:14:30] Swampy: the good thing was i was fine, rather than having to just fake being fine

[17:14:38] Swampy: slight scratch on my wrist and a slightly sore upper arm

[17:14:48] Swampy: oh and i need my ego amputated

Peaches then came back outside as I got up the steps so I had to go back down the steps and make the girls move twice, like Peter Griffin at the comedy club.

English prelim is done, just 7 more to go. crying.gif

Finished them all with German today and I now don't need to go back to school until next Thursday! biggrin.gif

So I can spend lots of time with you lovely people. tongue.gif