Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Is it still there? Agree regarding the fudge doughnuts.

There was also one up the stairs in the Kingsgate.

Was still there last time I was there which would have been about 6 months ago. There was also a handy one at Kirkcaldy bus station too.

Totally forgot about that one next to the Pancake Place, although I bet that's gone now since that whole Kingsgate extention thing.

Was at the hospital on friday. While waiting on my name being called a prisoner handcuffed to a prison officer came out of a consultation room. The doctor followed them out and said "see you later, enjoy your weekend" to the prisoner. I could help myself, I had to laugh.

Was still there last time I was there which would have been about 6 months ago. There was also a handy one at Kirkcaldy bus station too.

Totally forgot about that one next to the Pancake Place, although I bet that's gone now since that whole Kingsgate extention thing.

The one next to the Pancake Place has definitely gone. They also do a decent filled roll.

The one next to the Pancake Place has definitely gone. They also do a decent filled roll.

Speaking of the Pancake Place, they do one mean pancake and chocolate sauce.

Shame that they're about 30 quid a pop though.

I'm doing a fair bit of overtime in the next few weeks and after having a look in the shift book I noticed I only have one day off between now and the 10th of December. And even at that the day off is a Sunday after a Saturday nightshift.

Everyone better fucking appreciate their Christmas presents <_<

I just had a quick wee look through my followers on my @SPLstats account on Twitter, and I noticed that at least a couple of footballers are following me. Stevie Hammell and Michael McGovern both jumped out amongst the names.

More bizarrely than that, ex-USA World Cup star Eric Wynalda follows me.

Edited by craigkillie

I just had a quick wee look through my followers on my @SPLstats account on Twitter, and I noticed that at least a couple of footballers are following me. Stevie Hammell and Michael McGovern both jumped out amongst the names.

More bizarrely than that, ex-USA World Cup star Eric Wynalda follows me.

As do James Grady and Steven McGarry