Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Does anyone know why women love diamonds so much? There's literally no use for them when given as jewelry and I doubt many women intend to put them into the high power saw they've been building. What is the obsession with them?

Does anyone know why women love diamonds so much? There's literally no use for them when given as jewelry and I doubt many women intend to put them into the high power saw they've been building. What is the obsession with them?

Diamonds connote wealth and material richness. They're more often used as a feel-good object rathen than for their appearance.

Diamonds connote wealth and material richness. They're more often used as a feel-good object rathen than for their appearance.

Well the future Mrs JM will be getting one of they wee gummy rings you get in a packet of Haribo starburst. If she sees the funny side she's getting married and if she starts going on about how I should be spending 3 months wages on some trumped up bit of coal she's getting the boot.

Well the future Mrs JM will be getting one of they wee gummy rings you get in a packet of Haribo starburst. If she sees the funny side she's getting married and if she starts going on about how I should be spending 3 months wages on some trumped up bit of coal she's getting the boot.

Beggars can't be choosers, Michael. tongue.gif

"After running away, Curtis spent a few hours at his Grandma's house eating chicken nuggets and has returned home."

IT'S THE REAL-LIFE ERIC CARTMAN.

if you buy one pizza and you are a fat greedy pig and you want about 6....AND 1/2 then cut up the pizza into how many bits you want and then form them into a small pizza (smaller than the original pizza) and then you should have another pizza (but smaller) repeat this method until you are full up. This is something for fat people :D