Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Turn over to Jeremy Kyle now on ITV2. There is a woman with an orange suede tracksuit tucked into her socks. It's... pretty stunning.

A couple of my pals are coming round tonight to watch every episode of Alan Partridge. We've got The Day Today, KMKYWAP and Series 1&2. We also have 24 cans of John Smith's.

SPICE WORLD!

In off the motherfucking red!!! A magnificent evening's entertainment

A couple of my pals are coming round tonight to watch every episode of Alan Partridge. We've got The Day Today, KMKYWAP and Series 1&2. We also have 24 cans of John Smith's.

SPICE WORLD!

That is superb. Should have got a few toblerones and a Terry's chocolate orange with some superficial damage to the box.

That is superb. Should have got a few toblerones and a Terry's chocolate orange with some superficial damage to the box.

That is a cracking idea! One of the crew has driven down from Dundee in his bare feet. The chances are he'll have a panic attack after 'Basic Alan' and take my cereals out and destroy them, whilst spraying the side of the house with Sunny D. He's a mentalist.

That's me moved back up to Aberdeen after 3 weeks home. Bittersweet to be honest, I love the city life and all that comes with it, but I'll miss friends and family especially after seeing them so much out over the holidays. I'd planned to have a dry/quiet January off the drink, but I know I'll be cojouled into some form of night out this weekend.

I've not eaten meat for a good couple of weeks now, I might just keep it going for a while.

I know a lot of people who have turned vegetarian recently, it must be cool to be a vegetarian. I did try it for a couple of days myself, but I accidently bought a pie at the game on Monday.

I know a lot of people who have turned vegetarian recently, it must be cool to be a vegetarian. I did try it for a couple of days myself, but I accidently bought a pie at the game on Monday.

:lol: I'm pretty sure that's how I'll end up letting it go. Either that or a day out where anything you can eat is a KFC or something.