Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been drinking green tea for a few years now. I didn't like it a first but really got into the green tea with lemon and now I'll happily drink either.

One to avoid is Tetleys green tea with honey. It's rank.

Aye me too. I drink loads of the stuff because it cancels out the cigarettes I smoke. :lol:

But I actually really like the stuff now, I just like the regular normal green tea though.

Tetleys regular green tea isn't too bad though, the wife tends to buy some sort of organic stuff from one of the health food shops which is the same round bag but tastes nicer. Tetleys is a port in a storm. I don't really like Twinings effort ot green tea for some reason, it always seems a bit washed out to me?

I went into a newily built Tesco in Mount Florida today and was served by Kilt. He didn't even wish me a Merry Christmas! I'm off to find one of his posts just now to give him a red dot.

I wouldn't expect him to. Yule greetings, maybe, what with him being all Pagan and that.

I came home from the pub last night absolutely melted, and realised I hadn't wrapped any of my Christmas presents yet.

The look on peoples faces when they picked up my presents this morning was priceless. The gifts practically fell out of the paper when they were lifted.

I think it's safe to say that being intoxicated doesn't improve the present wrapping skill. At all.

Not quite as bad as my girlfriends brother who came home pished and wrapped everything in tin foil a few years ago.

Thank Goodness i do not work in retail on a day like this.

I've just finished, it wasn't too bad for me personally today as I'm a member of the delivery staff and an ugly fucker so they kept me in the stockroom all day away from the public. I started at 7 and there were already hundreds (literally) in the shop when I got there at 6.40. By half 7 one section had to be temporarily closed as the tills literally couldn't store any more notes. Mental.

I've just finished, it wasn't too bad for me personally today as I'm a member of the delivery staff and an ugly fucker so they kept me in the stockroom all day away from the public. I started at 7 and there were already hundreds (literally) in the shop when I got there at 6.40. By half 7 one section had to be temporarily closed as the tills literally couldn't store any more notes. Mental.

Your at it you :P .

Nah a lotta of ma mates were sayin it wasnt as bad as th expected, was worse actually being a shopper by the sounds of it!