Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

some guy is talking about going to the papers because whilst i was on the tills he was sold a lottery ticket for the wrong day and as a result he's lost out on 7 and a half grand. i must emphasise that the sale was not my fault as i have to get someone over to do lottery stuff due to not knowing how to do it myself. there's also a chance that the guy is just at it.

bullywee - darling of the tabloids.

I used to live around the corner from the Brailsfords on that King Of Christmas Lights that's on Channel 4 (my sister still does). "The pub" they were talking about is the one I used to work in. As wanky as a lot of these houses might seem, theirs still attracts hundreds of people to come and look at it every year, their switch-on gets mentioned on the radio and they do a collection which raises a lot of money for charity. It looks cracking.

some guy is talking about going to the papers because whilst i was on the tills he was sold a lottery ticket for the wrong day and as a result he's lost out on 7 and a half grand. i must emphasise that the sale was not my fault as i have to get someone over to do lottery stuff due to not knowing how to do it myself. there's also a chance that the guy is just at it.

bullywee - darling of the tabloids.

Sounds like excuses...

By out the window I obviously mean "through it", who knows, you may become good friends in the process.

I find it difficult to lie to people direct to their faces so I told him :( I am such a wimp :(

The only window near me is two stories up and overlooks a spiked fence so I think if I threw him through it the odds on it blossoming into a beautiful friendship are slim.

I find it difficult to lie to people direct to their faces so I told him :( I am such a wimp :(

The only window near me is two stories up and overlooks a spiked fence so I think if I threw him through it the odds on it blossoming into a beautiful friendship are slim.

so what is it ? :P

should have told him a lower grade / % (guessing thats how yours works) and then rattle off all the things you are going to buy. make him think you are on a mega salary to afford all that with a low bonus %

I tried green tea for the first time yesterday. It struck me as tasting exactly like regular tea. Is this an ordinary observation?

I have to agree although maybe more exotic green teas may taste different unsure.gif

I tried green tea for the first time yesterday. It struck me as tasting exactly like regular tea. Is this an ordinary observation?

Probably not. I did a tea tasting thing in China earlier this year and felt quite bad about lying to the lovely lassies face when she asked if I could taste the difference in all the different teas on offer.

I must have had about 4 cups of green tea at work today. I like the funny aftertaste and the neck-cricking kick at the end once you down the last bit with all the leave bits floating around. First had green tea in China and just took a liking to the stuff. Usually buy the Clipper variety over here though.