Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Took a mate on his first trip to the bookies today for an afternoon of Jeff. Guess it just wasn't his day...

What am I missing? I know it's a seventeenfold (i.e. he'll never win anyway) but of those three selections, the one that wasn't postponed was correct.

What am I missing? I know it's a seventeenfold (i.e. he'll never win anyway) but of those three selections, the one that wasn't postponed was correct.

I guess we're looking at the "you will win" bit at the bottom which is an impressive sum for a pound bet.

It was more the fact that he seemed overly optimistic about his potential £12 million windfall. The look on his face when Vernon scored was akin to a 5 year old on Christmas morning. Livvy might of been one of four which actually came through.

It was more the fact that he seemed overly optimistic about his potential £12 million windfall. The look on his face when Vernon scored was akin to a 5 year old on Christmas morning. Livvy might of been one of four which actually came through.

And this is why bookies are rich.

Not for the first time, I rightfully said that a tv talent show performance was shite and was given the "I'd like to see you do better" treatment. Like me, shite singers should not apply.

I'm of the opinion that people know what they like and what they don't. You don't have to be a good singer to know if someone else is or not. If they sound shit, they're shit! They put themselves on there to be judged. They can't expect everyone to like them.

I'm of the opinion that people know what they like and what they don't. You don't have to be a good singer to know if someone else is or not. If they sound shit, they're shit! They put themselves on there to be judged. They can't expect everyone to like them.

I have always found the "I bet you can't do any better" way of thinking rather bizarre. As if you can't pass judgement because you're not as good or couldn't do better.

I have always found the "I bet you can't do any better" way of thinking rather bizarre. As if you can't pass judgement because you're not as good or couldn't do better.

That dancing thing, I can kind of see the point. I don't watch it because it bores me senseless and I know nothing about dancing, so I don't know if they're doing it right or not. Singing? It's bloody obvious if someone can do it and if they can't. And aye, I reckon I could do better than some of them actually!

That dancing thing, I can kind of see the point. I don't watch it because it bores me senseless and I know nothing about dancing, so I don't know if they're doing it right or not. Singing? It's bloody obvious if someone can do it and if they can't. And aye, I reckon I could do better than some of them actually!

Su Bo, Su Bo, Su Bo.

Watching this 'Tsunami caught on camera' and can't believe one Japanese guy said "I'm from an inland area of Japan so I was naive not to realise you can get a tsunami after an earthquake." Got to be shitting me, right?!

Saying that, I once gave a tour to a weegie that had no concept of what the tide was. Quite amazing and shocking really.

Edited by Hedgecutter