Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I must have had about 4 cups of green tea at work today. I like the funny aftertaste and the neck-cricking kick at the end once you down the last bit with all the leave bits floating around. First had green tea in China and just took a liking to the stuff. Usually buy the Clipper variety over here though.

You must make it the traditional way. I'm a fairtrade tea-bag man myself. Had another cup today, and after going through the same ordinary tea procedure of milk and a few sugars it again tasted of ordinary tea. Not a particularly bad trait though.

You sure it wasn't just tea?

Ehm, yes I'm pretty sure it was green tea I drank, with y'know that being the entire reason behind my posting.

You must make it the traditional way. I'm a fairtrade tea-bag man myself. Had another cup today, and after going through the same ordinary tea procedure of milk and a few sugars it again tasted of ordinary tea. Not a particularly bad trait though.

Ehm, yes I'm pretty sure it was green tea I drank, with y'know that being the entire reason behind my posting.

So, you've been putting milk and sugar in green tea? Or am I being whooshed? If you're putting milk and sugar into it then that's why it's crap. Green tea should be made quite mild (don't dip the bag for too long) and be made with only water and the tea itself.

So, you've been putting milk and sugar in green tea? Or am I being whooshed? If you're putting milk and sugar into it then that's why it's crap. Green tea should be made quite mild (don't dip the bag for too long) and be made with only water and the tea itself.

Exactly. Firing milk and several sugars into green tea is moronic so it must be a whoosh?

I've been in Sin once and it was dead and awful.

Due to recovering from an ankle operation back home, I'm missing the works night out tonight. I've had 5/6 different phone calls from my mate and everytime I end up speaking to someone different who is suitably blootered. It's my own fault though, I should just dingy the call.

No, I've been putting milk and sugar in it. I like it. Tastes like ordinary tea, only with health benefits... and shit.

Exactly. Firing milk and several sugars into green tea is moronic so it must be a whoosh?

I've been in Sin once and it was dead and awful.

Yeah, imagine making yourself a green tea, tasting the green tea and then supplementing the green tea with additional flavours.

What a total thicko thing to do.

No, I've been putting milk and sugar in it. I like it. Tastes like ordinary tea, only with health benefits... and shit.

We had a guy over from China to work in our office for a couple of months once. It was his first time outside of China and I don't think I'll forget the look on his face when he saw somebody putting milk into regular tea. It was a face which said astonishment, horror and anger at the same time. Scary! :o

Anyway, if I have regular tea, I have it with two sugars and green milk. If you put green milk in tea, that doesn't make it green tea. If you're putting milk in green tea however, watch out for any short, bulky Chinese men who look like Oddjob but without a hat. If it's the forementioned Mr Qu, he'll probably rip your head off, squat over your corpse and shit down your neck. Just a heads up.